Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youl prolly get an earring for every 350 sarnaks you kill.
fixed
Old 11-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daliant17447 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youl prolly get an earring for every 3500 sarnaks you kill.
double fixed
Old 11-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to toddfx

/facepalm
Old 11-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Banned

Its not that rare.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Banned

Lets put it this way, I got 2 earrings before my faction jumped one step.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Aviak

I've farmed about 4 from the sarnak fort in LoIO. The wiki is correct, the adherents do drop them, but so do revealers and revenants.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to toddfx

So get this...
I was clearing Sarnaks in the LOIO fortress for a few hours last night while somebody else was there looking for a Jade Chokidai Prod from Chancellor Di'Zok. Before too long he popped and dropped the Earring along with the Prod!

So I got one but might stick around and see if I can get a second. Especially now that I know the Chancellor drops it, as well as the revealers and revenants according to Biffins.
Last edited by toddfx; 11-09-2011 at 12:57 PM..
Old 11-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
While farming braids in the OT i got 2 earrings, pretty rare. check out the huts that those sarnaks chill in and slay them over and over. Youl prolly get an earring for every 35 sarnaks you kill.
Lies...been there a lot lately, killed hundreds of spawns ranging from knights, zerkers, partisans, enthusiats and Zorash and wandering zerkers and knights with no earrings in the tower or on wanderers. Maybe broken if your estimate is that high...or the mob maybe one of the other sarnak spawns

a Sarnak berserker
a Sarnak conscript
a sarnak enforcer
a Sarnak enthusiast
a sarnak flamebearer
a Sarnak flunkie
a Sarnak gem oracle
a Sarnak knight
a sarnak messenger
a Sarnak overlord
a Sarnak partisan
a Sarnak youth
Zorash

Any other named sarnaks in OT?
Old 11-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddfx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I got one but might stick around and see if I can get a second. Especially now that I know the Chancellor drops it, as well as the revealers and revenants according to Biffins.
Word has it that all of the priests drop it in LOIO: Revenents, Adherents, Revealers, and the Chancellor. The gem oracle is a necro, and therefor not a priest, so I assume he does not drop it.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Word has it that all of the priests drop it in LOIO: Revenents, Adherents, Revealers, and the Chancellor. The gem oracle is a necro, and therefor not a priest, so I assume he does not drop it.
My friend has had one drop off of a gem oracle. I have 2 on my monk it took me 40+ hours or so, luckily I had 4 bracers of the hidden drop too. I had one drop off of an adherant and the other from a revealer. I am to believe that any caster can drop it.
Closed Thread