Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

It seems like it would be in both guilds best interests to fully rotate everything, the majority of targets are rotated already. Yet guilds are still being suspended at an alarming rate, Awakened is suspended a little over a 1/3rd the time these days, and this will likely catch up to Aftermath eventually as well.

Just gotta find a way to make Rogean and co. not hate you for rotating shit on their server.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivaeb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why reply?
It was an effort on my part to show the OP that what he posted ultimately did not matter in the grand scheme of things. I wanted to show him that his efforts were futile and would ultimately go unrewarded. I was hoping to open his eyes to the wider world out there where elfsim pixels do not matter on a Saturday night. I wanted to show him that there were other avenues to travel that did not involve negotiating with anonymous internet nerds for imaginary things. I was genuinely trying to show him a better life.

Now, why the fuck are you replying?
Old 04-07-2018, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Its amazing how quick you morons start the: "no its impossible because YOU did this" and then the second moron comes along and say "we did this because you did that"... "We play clean, you are the cheater!" ... "No YOU ARE! Watch the fraps that doesnt show shit!" "No you watch it, and WATCH IT FAST BECAUSE I WANT THE MOB NOW!"

Thats exactly what i am trying to figure out with you guys help. HOW can we end this?

Stop pointing fingers at each other. We both want the same thing, fucking morons.

Btw, Casual guilds, scrublinngs... besides the usual "Lets rotate everything" What you guys feel we can do to fix this raid scene so more guilds can step up and come to play?

@Detoxx, calm down. Don't make me smack you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw, Casual guilds, scrublinngs... besides the usual "Lets rotate everything" What you guys feel we can do to fix this raid scene so more guilds can step up and come to play?
Play nice policy with no leapfrogging as Rogean envisioned in the first place: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...light=leapfrog
Old 04-07-2018, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its amazing how quick you morons start the: "no its impossible because YOU did this" and then the second moron comes along and say "we did this because you did that"... "We play clean, you are the cheater!" ... "No YOU ARE! Watch the fraps that doesnt show shit!" "No you watch it, and WATCH IT FAST BECAUSE I WANT THE MOB NOW!"

Thats exactly what i am trying to figure out with you guys help. HOW can we end this?

Stop pointing fingers at each other. We both want the same thing, fucking morons.

@Detoxx, calm down. Don't make me smack you.
"How can we end this, you fucking morons" perhaps the first step would be for you to stop trying to help
Old 04-07-2018, 09:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was an effort on my part to show the OP that what he posted ultimately did not matter in the grand scheme of things. I wanted to show him that his efforts were futile and would ultimately go unrewarded. I was hoping to open his eyes to the wider world out there where elfsim pixels do not matter on a Saturday night. I wanted to show him that there were other avenues to travel that did not involve negotiating with anonymous internet nerds for imaginary things. I was genuinely trying to show him a better life.

Now, why the fuck are you replying?
Because your eloquent wordsmithing has given me an erection beyond belief
Old 04-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"How can we end this, you fucking morons" perhaps the first step would be for you to stop trying to help
I would truly care about your opinion if i knew who you are ingame, but i don't so it probably means you are irrelevant to this conversation. So stay out of it if you have nothing to add.

Quote:
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Play nice policy with no leapfrogging as Rogean envisioned in the first place: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...light=leapfrog
I read that post, do you think this whole "First in force" would work? i mean, sounds to me way more complicated then what we got right now... take pictures of /who and with who engage first the trash mob towards the mob and allow that force a clear shot to it because they start to clear first? Sounds a lot harder then what we got right now... dunno. Care to elaborate how you think this would play out with the enviorement we got?

Quote:
Old 04-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yo, posting this on RnF just so people can flame, rant and cuss me or the proposition freely.

So, i was thinking that the best moments competition i had on server lately was during the 1h lockouts. FTE races was cool and a good way to avoid the pulling/training drama that goes on when insta engages that we have atm.

With 1H lockouts we don't need to rotate shit anymore because the drama and petitionquest would be much lesser since you have 1h freely to plan and kill ur thing.

In my eyes it would also help casual guilds since they suck at rushing to kill the mobs and would give them time to coordinate and etc.

I think the FTE Races by foot is something that we need to address thou, since the FPS lowering tecniques is a thing and its hard to police... but maybe make it into a CoTH MAGE FTE race? since its probably less exploitable (if you coth duck, you are a loser even if you "win" the fte.

In my perfect world i would keep things as they are and just freely compete but sadly when 2-3 guilds are trying to pull the same mob to the entrance lots of shit happens. Train each other, train up when the FTE is not even yours to cockblock the other team and lots of other shennanigans that savage people with low morale do. Also we have leaders/officers who cannot agree to things so i would love to make a system where subjectiveness is the lowest possible.

Anyways, wanted to hear you guys about it. I feel it would be a nice break from the petition quest non stop because "you pulled wyrverns" or "You agro that dragon to leashe it away and get new fte" and all other stuff that we been thro.

Post your thoughts, i am not here for blood or discuss about A/A whos right or wrong, i just truly want to make the raid scene better before the new GM's bug Sirken enough to make him rotate shit serverwide and kill p99 classic feeling. (not here to discuss your idea of classic either, Rogean, Nilbog and Sirken played on a server that did not had rotations, so did i. If your server rotated, thats too bad for you!)
It was done before but 1 big issue was early morning pops, waiting around to see that outcome. what are the goals? less staff intervention? less time wasted raiding pixels and getting banned? less meltdowns?

Everytime I turn around and check in on you peeps someones suspended ect... might be impossible to get everyone to agree on anything and then to enforce it
Old 04-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I would truly care about your opinion if i knew who you are ingame, but i don't so it probably means you are irrelevant to this conversation. So stay out of it if you have nothing to add.
Another example of why you should not be the one trying to help solve anyone's problems, you have too many of your own you cant seem to work out
Closed Thread