Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heres some advice for the moron wars out there. Hi I am a war..... My aggro naturally sucks..... It's based off weapons or blue con mobs when taunt works the best.... /group " Hey guy's as we all know I'm a war, therefore if you haven't noticed or been cheated by war's that actually know how to play their class. Please do not attack the mobs until I give the okay too." Problem solved morons. Oh and in the likely event some idiot wizard gets aggro or someone else do what everyone else does /tell (all members in group besides wizard) " This wizard sucks he doesn't even know how to manage aggro we should boot him or act like we are all leaving and than regroup" IE: wizard goes to forums and post in rants and flames... "I'm not a bad wizard, your just a asshole" Wow..... I see a trend here.
..from the mouths of babes..

Visage is absolutely correct in this (why am I agreeing with all these fucktards today?). Project1999 players are fucking morons as a whole when it comes to aggro management. This was true in IB, Divinity, DA, and now TR (though admittedly, TR was better about this the last few times I saw them in action). I know that's not everyone, but every single group I've ever been a part of since October 2009 has had the aggro management skills of a full burn wizard dumping before the pull gets to the group.

On Torvonnilous, if you didn't wait for the assist call, you were dropped from the group immediately. Even in noob HK pugs. People absolutely didn't stand for that bullshit. As a rogue, I pulled aggro maybe once a week pre-ragebringer (RB had a way of pulling aggro no matter what, unless you modulated your auto-attack properly), if that.

If you attacked before the assist call on a raid, some guilds would give you a warning, others would just drop you.

Now, admittedly, I don't think that level of fanaticism is warranted here, but surely we could all stand to do a little better in this arena.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphyer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyone got any better ideas? yeah i didn't think so. Faggots.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is an idea. Come play on red99 and ill show you how to play a warrior you fucking vagina.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 12-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Kobold

I'm an Antagonist, I think your all screwy.

https://www.twitch.tv/p99_dude

F@$k it, Dude, let's go bowling
Old 12-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

does a failed beg work on here like it used to on live ? i remember warriors begging to keep agro as well..
Old 12-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..from the mouths of babes..

Visage is absolutely correct in this (why am I agreeing with all these fucktards today?). Project1999 players are fucking morons as a whole when it comes to aggro management. This was true in IB, Divinity, DA, and now TR (though admittedly, TR was better about this the last few times I saw them in action). I know that's not everyone, but every single group I've ever been a part of since October 2009 has had the aggro management skills of a full burn wizard dumping before the pull gets to the group.

On Torvonnilous, if you didn't wait for the assist call, you were dropped from the group immediately. Even in noob HK pugs. People absolutely didn't stand for that bullshit. As a rogue, I pulled aggro maybe once a week pre-ragebringer (RB had a way of pulling aggro no matter what, unless you modulated your auto-attack properly), if that.

If you attacked before the assist call on a raid, some guilds would give you a warning, others would just drop you.

Now, admittedly, I don't think that level of fanaticism is warranted here, but surely we could all stand to do a little better in this arena.
We had the same problem on Brell with Warrior tanks and people snagging aggro right away. People liked to jump the gun a lot because they didn't realize waiting the extra 12 seconds for a Warrior to get aggro would save them several minutes having to rez and recoup when someone else pulled aggro and died.
Closed Thread