Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 12:25 AM
Aviak

Default Raid guild agreement so far?

I know its kind of soon but how is the Agreement between the raid guilds working out so far?
Any issues that need fixing?
Do you all feel this has been a good thing for p99 and wish to see it continue?

The whole feel of the server these last few days has been really good!
Old 12-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Probably a better idea to ask after the next round of spawns. Everything went smooth with the repops last night as far as i know. Everyone respected other guilds shots.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

The missing piece of the puzzle is TMO and what will happen in 2 weeks. With Christmas 2 days away, it's been hard to get all the internal dialogue started. Give it a week or so, and I'm sure there will be an update for the public to see.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:02 AM
Aviak

I do not know if I am missing an official thread somewhere. If I am I apologize. Who is the new leadership of TMO? What changes have you made to your agenda? As a guild are you guys going to make any compromises that have not been made previously?
Old 12-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Skeleton

The game has changed, IMO...

From what I saw and experienced yesterday... I believe it IS possible for the big guilds to interact with civility and respect... as it should be.

I'm confident that we can continue to communicate, cooperate, and progress... each at our own pace... without having to stomp all over each other.

You don't have to push others down to elevate yourself.
Last edited by Toobit; 12-24-2013 at 01:29 AM..
Old 12-24-2013, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toobit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The game has changed, IMO...

From what I saw and experienced yesterday... I believe it IS possible for the big guilds to interact with civility and respect... as it should be.

I'm confident that we can continue to communicate, cooperate, and progress... each at our own pace... without having to stomp all over each other.
thats not classic, yo.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Banned

this isn't classic, yo.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:46 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this isn't classic, yo.

Lady Astor: Sir.. If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee!

Winston Churchill: Nancy... If you were my wife... I would drink it.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazcar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not know if I am missing an official thread somewhere. If I am I apologize. Who is the new leadership of TMO? What changes have you made to your agenda? As a guild are you guys going to make any compromises that have not been made previously?
These questions will be answered in the coming days when we know the answers ourselves.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:29 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosweet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole feel of the server these last few days has been really good!
I agree 100%... That having been said.. I don't believe for a second that TMO is or was responsible for the miserable feel of the server prior to the last couple days..

What shitted up the server was the mechanics, and the culture.. of the high-end raiding game... and that existed long before TMO became the top raid-guild. TMO simply excelled within the culture that was presented to them.

It is naïve to say that TMO is just a bunch of pricks... I doubt that there are many long-time players that don't have a friend or two.. or more... in TMO...

It's very easy to point fingers, and pass judgement... but a lot of the lesser guilds were guilty of doing the very things that they deemed diabolical TMO tactics... perhaps in a smaller venue..

<Takes a breath>

So.. What I'm trying to say is... Perhaps it wasn't the TMO debacle of recent days that improved the server... maybe its just that the TMO debacle forced the GM's... the big guilds... and the population at-large.. .. to take a look at wtf we are all doing here..

Lady Astor: Sir.. If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee!

Winston Churchill: Nancy... If you were my wife... I would drink it.
Closed Thread