Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have. Raid politics was a big reason to not play anymore, and I ended up raiding more because of the people in the guild than because I wanted to do Plane of Sky a 55th time in a row.

I do love how people insist on having rules for everything - it just makes it more work for the staff, and they get enough shit to deal with (Halloween event feedback recently to add to the regular stuff).
Staff is literally hands off with 99% of raiding..

We can either come up with some ground rules or we can train each other until everyone leaves.. seems like rules are the easier option
Old 11-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There any formal call normal track / raid rules apply to these mobs too? No more then 2 in guild upon spawning, no camping out in zone, those who are in zone cant help with mob etc going to apply to mini named?

"Mini" happens to be the name for the reason, for far to long these raid rules have kept a major cock block on certain mobs, but now with revamps, velious, most problems have been cured. Is the VSR a sock mob like RF auto firing afk style now the name of the game? Are Golems still a cock block raid rule mob? Hate mini named falling under this too? Just want to know to be 100% sure. A link to a post if this has been posted before would be fine.

YES
Old 11-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish bud why do you hate blue so much? Have you done any high end raiding?

Unless ur tracking or on fte team, you just get buffs and play your alt. If something spawns you switch chars and kill. Its really not that bad aside from trains and such but thats to be expected in a zone like tov
This is what is wrong with this server. The neckbeard hegemony and ever-escalating lawyerquest culture has warped and twisted how people play EQ in a faaaaaaar from "classic" way.

"Yeah dude, EQ is a fucking awesome game! You just sit on your ass and wait for buffs while some asshole shouts at everyone in Vent!! Its great!!"

Pras Swish dude, fuck everybody else man this server sucks
Old 11-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Golden parachutes for all
Old 11-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is RnF 2015?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is, because certain guilds have made it this way.

I won't say who.
This is also another example of the idiocy around here. RnF like it or not has been a big part of P99 and its the only form of PvP that bloobs have. Thanks for fucking up the fun guys, I hope youre enjoying your precious pixels. New server please.
Closed Thread