Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 04:16 AM
Kobold

I think a pure rotation on all mobs would suck. There needs to be something to keep people going other than "well if I wait my turn I'll get it". So maybe you put a rotation on only certain mobs and make VS/Trak/VP FFA or something. A happy medium would best serve the population as a whole.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:00 AM
Sarnak

Collective TMO reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
Last edited by Mandalore93; 12-20-2013 at 05:09 AM..
Old 12-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Sarnak

Or maybe this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOnepGHvj0
Old 12-20-2013, 05:24 AM
Fire Giant

Zeelot, I just remembered somebody caught cheating in TMO. It was a long time ago... I believe it was actually the last time Rogean delivered a raid suspension, which he almost never does. It was this dark elf shadowknight named Zeelot who [accidentialy?] used his PBAE nuke to break all of the opposing guild's mezzes.

Disclaimer: I like Zeelot, he's cool and I've known him for a long time, but his anti-cheating doctrine is definitely full of crap and always has been.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:37 AM
Planar Protector

A good leader always makes excuses for his followers
Old 12-20-2013, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recent Exploit

If you wanted TMO to change our raid scene approach, you could have asked and we would have been open to any ideas. It seems more like you just want TMO to disband or be severely hurt. This has only been an issue since the return of the players who left for EQ mac. I hope we can resolve this and you will remove the post attacking TMO for a few individuals actions.

Thanks
Hello,

I would like to react to this part. I will discuss this as a player who tried to get an agreement from the top guilds to allow smaller guilds to be left content 1 week every 9 or 10 to compete at their level. This has got nothing to do with the guild I'm affiliated with, as it was a personal act.

The other top guild back then had agreed to it to some extent (we had a list of non top priority targets to be left, which was better than nothing). When I contacted you to reach for an agreement, you just answered me that your guild didn't want this, so it wouldn't happen, end of story. No discussion, no concessions. Nothing.

So please, could you acknowledge that your guild may not be as open to new ideas to improve the raid scene as you are trying to display here? If giving away a subset of targets for 1 week to smaller guilds every 9 or 10 is too much to ask, I am not surprised to see Rogean's comment on the front page about sharing the experience. Thanks Rogean for these words, as they mean a lot!

As for you Zeelot, I look forward for you to being a bit (read much) more honest, thanks.
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Last edited by finalgrunt; 12-20-2013 at 06:02 AM..
Old 12-20-2013, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyryllis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually a manager is not responsible for his/her employee's actions. That is why when employees fuck up they are fired and replaced
I've personally seen multiple departments CLEANED OUT, including the managers when there has been group malfeasance and not just one company either.

In fact, in 2 other cases that I have personal knowledge of, the individual responsible AND the manager were fired when corruption took place over a long period. The reason in both cases was the same: the manager should have known.

So, talk out your ass some more. We are waiting.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks to me that Rogean was giving you reasons why the staff came to the decision they came to. They included.

A member who was part of RMT.

Multiple members involved in exploiting.

A member who was ninja looting items.(This member has also been suspended a few times and kept in the guild)

He then mentioned how the same guild who were harboring these members also continues to cause problems in the end game. Everyone wants to work together to make the raid scene better when discussions are brought up... Except TMO. Their members are consistently the ones who are vocal about not making changes that better the server. Simply because they want to continue to gear up multiple alts and for some they enjoy keeping things from other people. It seems to give them a sort of feeling of superiority that is borderline insane.

Guilds on this server grow and progress pretty consistently until the reach a point where they are competing with your guild Zeelot. Then 2 things happen when they become a threat. Your guild members flame them in OOC/Shout and in rants and flames on these forums. You publicly as a guild leader rarely say anything and just let it happen. You personally have the power to help make this server a better place going forward Zeelot as the leader of TMO. Stop trying to figure out ways to subjugate people and start trying to figure out ways to play nice with them.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see why TMO wasn't posting in the RnF threads, they were regrouping privately to all in on one thread

I lol at how you guys are STILL talking mad shit and throwing a tantrum because nobody is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt

You guys could have taken the hit and apologized to the server, promised to get your guild more in line etc., but instead you make a thread acting like victims and like Rogean has a personal vendetta against you. Maybe if you guys would cut out this "we can do no wrong" bullshit and take responsibility for once in your lives, people would actually sympathize a little bit. Imagine if this shit had happened in IB or FE, TMO trolls would be talking about it for 4 more years and you expect everyone else to just take your word that you're all innocent and drop the subject? Get fucking real.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissdu64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah, good work Rogean! So how many plats did these 2 TMO members made with this cheat?

I'm sure it must be like over a million plats right ?

RIGHT?

Seriously who the fuck is working on Velious... this server is really a joke
not even sure if what?

serious cant be.

So TMO is trying to spin that only 2 players had access to 86 accounts and thats it?

I'm not buying this shit
Closed Thread