Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

You guys need to lay down and take what punishment they are giving you, because honestly it's a slap on the wrist. Seriously? You guys are 100% against any change for the betterment of the server.

Rogean and GMs have stated multiple times that we as players need to figure out the raid scene, but I can quote you, Zeelot, leader of TMO, stating "if Rogean wanted us to stop we would." That is not an acceptable answer or excuse coming from your guild.

Enjoy the bans, and enjoy the rotation you get to follow with us lesser guilds when you do finally make it back.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 12-20-2013, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such accusations with zero proof.
I don't think you get to say that anymore, sorry duder.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 12-20-2013, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if this shit had happened in IB or FE, TMO trolls would be talking about it for 4 more years and you expect everyone else to just take your word that you're all innocent and drop the subject? Get fucking real.
It did happen.

Staff had one of their own help several people from IB RMT off the server.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys need to lay down and take what punishment they are giving you, because honestly it's a slap on the wrist. Seriously? You guys are 100% any change for the better of the server

Rogean and GMs have stated multiple times that we as players need to figure out the raid scene, but I can quote you, Zeelot, leader of TMO, stating "if Rogean wanted us to stop we would." That is not an acceptable answer or excuse coming from your guild.

Enjoy the bans, and enjoy the rotation you get to follow with us lesser guilds when you do finally make it back.
We will enjoy the bans, while you can enjoy pretending your opinion matters. Have fun with your Tranix kills.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It should not matter if you knew that people using your accounts were dupers or not. You willingly gave out your info, people who used your accounts broke the rules, your accounts should be banned permanently with theirs.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pheer, who the fuck are you? Wait.. Who the fuck cares? Go to hell with your opinions or tell them to someone who gives a shit.
Holy fuck youre full on raging now. I think the 2 weeks off will do you some good. If you live somewhere where its snowing right now you might want to go outside naked and cool off before you have an aneurysm.
Sarnak

we just did a joint raid with europa last week iirc
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyryllis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually a manager is not responsible for his/her employee's actions. That is why when employees fuck up they are fired and replaced
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respondeat_superior
Old 12-20-2013, 03:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people who cheat and exploit on an emulator server are scumbags. what is hard to understand about that

if youre number 1 motivating factor for raiding on p99 is to cockblock taken, europa, divinity then you are a scumbag.

i think that is fair to say
Weve joint raided 3 times with Azure Guard and Europa in the past week. Again, english, learn it.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
We will enjoy the bans, while you can enjoy pretending your opinion matters. Have fun with your Tranix kills.
This is exactly why you are the worst, besides being filthy cheaters, you also treat other people like shit. You are a disgrace. get the fuck outta here.
Closed Thread