Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Please come to red before it's too late. Don't hop in this blue server welfare line.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zozo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow, I was in this guild after Inner Fire and Conquest broke up. Shadylon human cleric here, I can only remember Codylan or Kodylan can't recall the spelling. WHAT IS UP LANYS TYVYLIANS!
Hey man! Good to see you again. Kodylan was the spelling. Lots of Lanys people around P99 and I have seen some over at the Pantheon forums as well. Always good to see old school EQ peps still representing the old Lanys server. Thanks for the red invite but think I'm happy on blue. Look me up on blue if you want an invite. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2016, 04:06 AM
Large Rat

I would like to sign up! Sounds just like what I am looking for

I'm currently Lvl.12 on my enchanter Vondrak... Don't mind soloing but i'd much prefer to group with others during my very limited play time!
Old 06-28-2016, 04:57 AM
Large Rat

...thought i'd posted a reply but it seems to have vanished!

I'm not sure what levels the majority of you are now, but I would love to join on my Lvl.12 enchanter Vondrak... My play time is quite limited, and although I don't mind soloing, i'd much rather spend it grouping with others.

This is my first time on P99, and my first run through as an Enchanter; My main was a Shammy way back when, and have since played pretty much every class ( but on current live, it's a completely different game).

I'm also looking forward to Pantheon, so it would be great to meet some like-minded people before the game releases.

I live in England, but my play time is all over the shop; trying to juggle my obsessive hobby with a three year old & working shifts means most of my "serious" play time tends to be during EST evening hours... What could possibly go wrong with a knackered chanter in your groups!
Old 06-28-2016, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

hoho i had some fun times playing in Dark Whispers / Vita from Kunark through PoP on my shaman. What a blast from the past to see you here ballz! I remember some fun times with you, Suji, and others. Hit me up if you guys ever mess around on red would love to help out. (I stay away from blue these days)

Dacuk
Old 06-28-2016, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hoho i had some fun times playing in Dark Whispers / Vita from Kunark through PoP on my shaman. What a blast from the past to see you here ballz! I remember some fun times with you, Suji, and others. Hit me up if you guys ever mess around on red would love to help out. (I stay away from blue these days)

Dacuk
OMG! Dacuk! NOoooo! Don't tell me you on red! You need to roll on blue NAO! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So good to see you around man. We sure had some good times. If you not gonna play blue I hope you will at least come play Pantheon with us.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

We have some great new additions over the last days and weeks. We have a nice group of players in the 30's now (a few in the 40's and still some in the 20's and teens). We been hitting some fun dungeons like LGuk, HK, MM, Unrest, Dalnir etc.. Looking forward to more fun in Kaesora and Karnor's among others. Always looking for more quality players that want to group up, help each other out and above all..have fun.

If you are looking for a small guild focused on leveling and that is inclusive and groups together for dungeons and quests...find me in game for an invite or more info.
Old 07-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Saw the tag earlier, good to see some Vita still around, miss the old Lanys tags.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajkuhuun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw the tag earlier, good to see some Vita still around, miss the old Lanys tags.
Always good seeing more Lanys people around as well. We have a couple Lanys people in the guild playing with us. Maelorn from <Seven Dreams> and Lazhro from <Memento Reejeryn>. Look us up in game. Come group with us. We could have an all Lanys group or something. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't recognize your forum name. What was your Lanys character name and guild?
Old 07-18-2016, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Oh I was in a fairly small guild for most of my EQ time, I was the guild leader of Rose and Dagger I played an inkie warrior named Arshiss.