Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not heard of the guilds mentioned

Can we get some real drama pls
one of the smaller guilds is getting absorbed by <insert top guilds name> due to both other smaller guilds not forming up into one to contest apex.

tune is tired of not getting vulak, he is finally making the deals he has to, to ensure he gets vulak on rotation. he is making promises he can't keep and people are buying it hook line and sinker and apping <apex>. lol.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:03 AM
Fire Giant

"I assure you we will never merge with tdome"

you'll notice the guild he doesn't mention there. Quil can't betray the guild that gifted him his Rile (sword lol).
Old 03-10-2017, 03:08 AM
Sarnak

We will never merge with apex either you fucktard. Were having fun doing our thing and stomping you / apex any chance we get.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of angry nerds in this thread
*clanks beer* my type of party

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-10-2017, 04:23 AM
Banned

this is exactly why in the new guild, the guild that has to happen to make this server worth playing. you can't say who joins or doesn't quil. it's that simple.

if you're end goal is to pvp, your not headed in that direction, u might have pvp for now. But with thunderdome being absorbed and alot of its members not really looking to fight 2 fronts, apex and epidemic. your forcing thunderdome to disapear thru your leadership. Now if thats your intent and you think your going to get rid of thunderdome and then take on apex, your wrong. Tune knows it. soon as thunderdome is gone(all of the people who leave TD will be joining apex, not epidemic) apex will turn towards you, and it wll be an apex guild reinforced with TD warm bodies.

Apex, a guild as it stands u cannot possibily win against, but u rather further push a position to were you strengthen apex by getting rid of thunderdome? this makes no sense if you say your stated goal is pvp.

If you wanted to pvp you'd put TD and epidemic together and have equal numbers to apex, and you guys can finally start to have fun. you have been on this box long enough to know what happens next if thunderdome disapears dude. cmon.

anyways just my 2 cents.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:29 AM
Banned

this is me giving minimal cares. im not sending anyone tells or anything. i dont have the strength to try and convince u all again individually. you guys will have to read it here.

You're only hope is a Ragnaros lead guild, with the remaining epidemic and TD members voting in 5 members that meet specific requirements like atleast 6 hours a day playtime, able to lead raids, access to multiple key classes. etc.

Anyway other than that is wrong, and you know its wrong, cause i been in the last 2 guilds with u that we tried this in and its never worked. it's always been ONE BIG GUILD, and two guilds with 1-3 elitest assholes in each one who keeps the others from forming up.

you guys make this server unplayable. and im not just blaming epidemic, im blaming everyone who isnt in apex who isnt in the same guild right now. everyone should bein the same guild. everyone who has been around long enough knows it, everyone who is new knows it cause they realize elf beef is retarded.

again let me remind u.
ELF BEEF IS KEEPING THUNDERDOME AND EPIDEMIC FROM FORMING ONE GUILD AND CONTESTING IN VELIOUS, A VERY FUN PVP experience

but hey, if ur ok with whats going on now, thunderdome absorbing into apex, leaving u with what u got in epidemic, and u think ur pvp is going to get any funner, then. by all means. go for it. but we both know thats not whats going to happen. I honestly don't know what your doing quil, you have always had a sound EQ pvp/leader mind. I really don't see how u cant see the same thing i see. This is like our 12th rodeo on this server alone....
Old 03-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Orc

Simply put.. It is tdome's own fault that we don't help them anymore. Zech and oggok(sp) are the reason we don't work together. They got VP pixal greedy and put that over us working together. So we kicked them out of VP and golems. Pras Epi... For doing our own thing. and not sitting back and letting someone shit on a plate and tell us its the best we can get.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Sarnak

Thunderdome contesting...

Karsten and Bigtuna still got shooters out here or what?

times have sure changed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2017, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orajel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simply put.. It is tdome's own fault that we don't help them anymore. Zech and oggok(sp) are the reason we don't work together. They got VP pixal greedy and put that over us working together. So we kicked them out of VP and golems. Pras Epi... For doing our own thing. and not sitting back and letting someone shit on a plate and tell us its the best we can get.
i just wana play, sure sounds like a dumb reason not to make the server work when the answer is as simple as merging. Are u sure thats the real reason? cause really that sounds like. really dumb.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:58 AM
Sarnak

Are you feeling ok Phillip?