Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Banned

Default Confession thread: Most embarassing Red99 related things you've fucked up.

I'd say probably the most embarrassing Red99 related things I've done on are:

Quote:
1. Event: Fell into the OT boat hole and Agatha was there on his first druid, lucky he was nice about it and ported me out.

Reason: Slight retardation

Quote:
2. Event: The first Reaver to ever drop on the server was accidently given to a <Thunderdome> nub ~an hour after it dropped by me.

After Nakor bought it from <empire> bank on the day it dropped it got passed on to my druid and he said give it to his alt next time he's on, after a long day of raiding ( 6-8hrs+ ) (mind went blank and completely forgot I had it)

I decided to empty my bags as my druid was my primary farm toon at the time so had all types of shit in his bags; usually I port to newbie areas and give them weapon drops etc to sell. I ported in to Misty Thicket and there was a newbie there so I gave him a velium shield and what I thought was (https://wiki.project1999.com/Berserker%27s_Sword) which shares the same icon as the Reaver.

/facepalm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Welp after tracking him back down about a week or so later he was kind enough to give it back and we gave him a bunch of gear for his Necro in turn

Reason:
Slight retardation

Quote:
3. Event: Tala's Prickly Pear - was helping Tala xfer over the items he needed for the life leech spell; he handed off a bunch of stuff from one toon, then logged into another toon and he handed me a few food + "an unstacked ration''. I clicked cancel on the "food trade" thinking to myself not sure why he's giving me food...and it went back in to his bags.

After a couple of ports he asks "where's the prickle pear" and I go ah, not sure did you give it to me? he explains the food trade and I said, shit I canned that trade so it didn't happen. He logged back in to this toon and it was gone, it got eaten.

Feeling like a shit cunt I offered to help camp him another one and we went back for a bit, I think I died @ some point? so I left not long after and it was only a few more kills later that he got another one thankfully.

Reason:
Slight retardation

Quote:
4. Event: My last attempt at playing I wasn't really in a guild but was hanging with the <thunderdome> boys for a few weeks ( was quite fun so thanks for that ) we were on a hate raid and I had a pet out checking what was up using /petattack xname. Someone sent me a tell and goes "try for xmob" so I said sure, nps. Typed it and BAM agro (had not time to hit pet back off). Raid got wiped. No one noticed it was my fault and the other person was laughing in tells with me about it and we agreed to keep it on the low -- the ONLY time I've wiped raid.

Reason:
Slight retardation
Old 03-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Banned

btw first person to admit their life got fucked up by Red99 is the winner!
Old 03-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Ported groups out of raids instead of buffing glades... multiple times.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Ported 3 clerics out on a port both during the pull

Gave Exed a windstriker
Old 03-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gave Exed a windstriker

/Thread . lol
Old 03-13-2017, 11:27 AM
Fire Giant

Ya
Old 03-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

You gave me nothing, idiot. I lead those dojo raids, pvp, and many other raids.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Forgot to click my faction neck on my wizzies epic turn in

Traded my lockpicks to a wurm in vp

Let tempest become a dkp guild
Old 03-13-2017, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gave me nothing, idiot. I lead those dojo raids, pvp, and many other raids.
Yeah ok tough guy.

You and i both know better.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Are you saying I didn't. Who else would it of went to? My whole sister fucking clan made up 3/4 if that guild. I'm sure Panquakes would have put it to great use on his 18th alt.
Just what's your exact problem with me. One day you're all giggidy and the next you're still butthurt U left the guild to join tempest because they were actually contending Empire.
Closed Thread