Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Helped put together a top guild putting in thousands of hours only to get shit on.

then i repeated it 4 more times like an idiot.

reason: drugs.
Because drugs make you bi polar man. You don't see it cause you're fucking high!!! You go apeshit over some little shit and yes people use you...
Old 03-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

I know my mage bags have deleted ~30k worth of items over the years. Items of note: Iksar Regen BP and Karnor's Castle monk pipe for the epic.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MY LOST FRUIT
Miss you pal!

I explained how invis-porting worked to a pal who trusted me, grouped up, cast port, got invis and... forgot to drop group. Pal insta-gibbed in Skyfire as I watched on like a coward. Never got his rez.

First time I used group intra-zone evacuate I did not realize it stripped your groupmates of 600 mana as well. Casted in Chardok as we were recovering at entrance and nearly wiped us at exit when we all gated in 0m.

Also, Tala may remember when we were both pulling Talendor for <Fresh> after an Earthquake. Brought in a train of Chromadacs behind me without really realizing it. Didn't fully wipe raid force but the delay was enough that <Holocaust> stole the dragon.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

I downloaded this game and played it.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Killed Gzaz once while fighting reebz and some shaman(forgot his name) near paineel. Thought gzaz was the other guy. (lawl)

Still laugh when I think about that one.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

i had an azrael guild tag for a short period of time
Old 03-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i had an azrael guild tag for a short period of time

looks like you got dunked on the moment you left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3qUH-DFMM

LITE
HYPE
Old 03-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
5. Event: After <Friends> broke in to PoM (well done, and thank you coz that the place was boring as hell with 0 danger of dying) and Stomples was due to spawn. <Empire> had no one on but a rag tag crew and Colgate. A plan was devised to get up there and get him as he spawned and drag him to throne room ( at the time Friend's had only been up there a short while so we banked on the fact they wouldn't know the zone too well).

We got up there and it was 5 of us, 2 druids, 1 monk, a cleric and 1 other I forget what class he was, we ran to throneroom and Colgate pulled Stomples in. There was approx. 4-5 <friends> in zone playing utility classes farming, they promptly logged out and the who count grew, and grew, I think from memory it was ~10 wizards wizard/druids/monks that slowly filtered in.

Stomples was low HP (5%ish) before <friends> finally found us in the throne room, the monk jumped Colgate and got an almost instant t-staff proc all the wizards and druids started to crank spells. Colgate made the call to stay in the fight to drop Stomples and have the druids chain casting evac's behind the Throne (which <friends> didn't see aka tunnel visioned Colgate).

Tamtam and I were chain ducking Evacs, as they tried to kill Colgate. Stomples hit 1% hp. and with my 350ms and shit skills I ducked a fraction to late and my evac went off even tho my toon was in the "duck position" for atleast 0.5 seconds before evacing our group.

I had ruined what would have been the single greatest snipe in PoM's history. People tried to blame Tamtam, but I did the right thing and admitted it was me.

<friends> tried to claim a victory in /ooc (we found out later that stomples dropped nothing anyhow) but we all knew that out gunned 2 to 1 and vrs big pvp guns the feather's had be ruffled and we all walked away with smiles on our faces.

Reason: slight retarded and 350ms
Old 03-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

I enjoy these ancedoctes..keep em coming
Old 03-15-2017, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like you got dunked on the moment you left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3qUH-DFMM

LITE
HYPE
that was space cadet Bundy at the helm

Lite was so bad and desperate

Too bad Holo came and spanked that ass into oblivion

*closes history book*
Closed Thread