Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Default Nemce's Resignation

Hello friends,

I've been with you all for 6 years now and this week I announced to my guild that I would be finally stepping down from leadership. I'll be leaving, in part, because I have been recently promoted to such a degree that I find myself with roughly 10 or so hours of free time a week outside of my work related schedule. Azure Guard is stronger than it has ever been and working with CSG has been a huge joy in my gaming career.

Some might think that my leaving leadership would hinder the guild or CSG. I think that to some degree it has to because these things always do. But I believe that AG is better suited to have a new guild leader that can be active than a historic guild leader that spends 3/4 of his year on a plane. I would never want to hurt the progress of AG and so I have reorganized our guild to accommodate that change. Grizluk will be assuming the new leadership role, supported by Meah. CSG will be remaining together and AG will continue to recruit, kill, compete and do all the things we have done historically... though I'm sure in Grizluk's own unique way.

I will post a follow up message here to explain some more reasoning I have for leaving the server and where I will be spending some of my limited free time.

~~~~~

Having finished the change log, I want to let you all know that I really had a great time here on P99. I don't want this message to be long and unreadable, so I will suffice to say that I had a great time over the years and met so many of you great people.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve...."

Thank you all, thank you for everything. I've had a great time being your mayor but all terms must come to an end.

Quote:
Thirdly and finally, I wish to make an ANNOUNCEMENT. I regret to announce that — though, as I said, 6 years is far too short a time to spend among you — this is the END. I am going. I am leaving NOW. GOOD-BYE!"
Old 03-14-2017, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

/salute

It's been a good run, eh? Good luck in all your future endeavors! I'll never forget how you and AG helped me get my epic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 03-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

You sir are a good person. May fame and fortune follow you always. Cheers mate.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

I don't know you but my limited experience with AG is that they are amazing and very helpful to new players! You did something right.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Where I Will Be Spending My Time

I will be leading an Azure Guard on the TAKProject server. I don't think that Macs should ever be considered gaming devices but it is considered the Mac revival server. The server does not boast to be classic but it does have a great team leading it and an even greater community.

My understanding is that the top teir mobs are rotated by players and the rest is FFA. A great rotation/FFA model but with considerably less players on the server.

The population is considerably weaker there, however, a few of the friends I have here on P99 will be joining me in my double agent life of p99/TAKP.

Raids over there will all be scheduled and planned and therefore far easier for me to lead a guild of casuals.

I'm not moving AG like BDA moved their guild off of P99. I'd consider my transition to TAKP as more of an Azure Guard franchise than truly moving. There's a strong AG here with CSG and a new AG on that server as well. (though the name of the P99 AG will potentially change in the transition to help new leadership fulfill their new role with confidence).

If anyone happens to want to join us there you are more than welcome to, though this is not a recruitment thread. I just would love seeing old friendly faces(names) over there.

I will still be on P99 and show up to CSG raids, but my days of politicking are coming to an end very soon. The official transition will occur in a few weeks.
Planar Protector

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but the carrot!

THE CARROT!
Sarnak

inb4 rnf
Old 03-14-2017, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Sanity is always a good decision.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Sad to see you go. Ive only been on the box for 3 years but I have always had great respect for what you do/doing/did here.

Live on, be safe, and happy playing.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Last edited by Tupakk; 03-14-2017 at 03:25 PM..
Old 03-14-2017, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Good luck and may you find peace and harmony always wherever you decide to take your travels! In a game or IRL. Takecare.
Closed Thread