Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Large Rat

Default BASHIN ORDUR!!

BASHIN ORDUR!!

Ey dere!

Datz rite stoopidz. Da mos dummist, gud lookinist, bashinist fattiez iz heer!

Duz yoo luv eetin pritti much aneeting dat moovz? Iz yor idee ov a gud book wun wit solt an peppur? Duz taykin yor brestplat off tu fite toplis for dem ladees apeel tu yoo?

Den da BASHIN ORDUR!! mite jus be da gild for yoo! We luvz oll deez tingz, an we izzint shor but we myt lyk mor, we jus kant kownt pass tree! Me had a skinee, smartur persun du da rest of dis so dat yoo kno wut dis ORDUR iz oll abowt!

Hansumlee yors,

Raknak Spynkrakkur

Bashin Ordur!! is a troll / ogre only roleplay guild for people interested in being the dumbest, funniest, most lovable fatties they can. We have no level requirements, and alts from other guilds are completely welcome to come and join in the 'stoopidnis' as we spread mayhem and comedy throughout Norrath through our character's ridiculous misadventures.

Our members may call you 'stoopid', 'skinee', 'shortee', 'oogly', and any manner of normally rude comments! Do NOT take offense to these terms! They are terms of endearment, honestly. If we're talking to you in this manner, it probably means we already like you.

The rules of Bashin Ordur!! are simple:

1. Strive to have fun being the silliest, dumbest trolls / ogres imaginable. Explore and have misadventures in the world of Norrath as it was in the early days.

2. Be a courteous and respectful roleplaying experience for those in and outside the guild. If someone is bothered by what you are doing, send them a tell breaking character and informing them that you meant no offense, that it is all in good fun. Project 1999 is NOT an official Roleplay server, and no one is required to roleplay back with you. Remember that. We are trolls. Not TROLLS. While our characters may be flagged as evil, that doesn't mean you get a free ticket to be an asshole. Being an asshole isn't funny. Its stupid, rude, reflects poorly on the guild, and causes headaches for guild officers.

3. Guildchat should remain in character as much as possible. Should you feel the need to break character in guildchat, please denote it by putting double parens around what you have to say (( for example ))

4. Strive to bring fatty RP to a flourish on this server. You will be surprised how many people will play off of what you're saying or doing and have fun with you, roleplayer or not! This also entails making an attempt to attend guild events, which may range from simple bashing get togethers to the fabled Fattyganzas.

5. Have a sense of humor, even at your own character's expense! This is a game after all, and it is supposed to be fun. If you made somebody laugh or smile, your day should be considered a success, regardless of your progress (or lack thereof) within the mechanics of Everquest.

6. Breaking any of the rules of the Project 1999 server are grounds for IMMEDIATE expulsion from the guild, with no chance to reapply. This is serious, so consider this strongly when you find that neat bug that lets you cheat. This is the ONLY warning applicants will receive. Also, refrain from using strong language (read: the fabled F word) outside of guild chat, unless in the company of those who you know to be comfortable with such language. Use of extreme language in /shout or /ooc will be dealt with harshly, and may cause you to be removed from the guild.

7. Have a name that fits the world. Generally, first names are most heavily scrutinized. For example, Stazmuk Stompur is a fine name. Stazmuk Izdum is acceptable as well. Hazza Bigdick is NOT. Again, do not break the rules of the Project 1999 server naming conventions. If a GM contacts you and tells you your name is inappropriate, or has received complaints, by all means, plead your case. If in the end they decide that it must be changed, graciously comply, and thank them for hearing you out.

If you feel that you can strive to all the above things and have fun with us, then send Raknak or Nummuk a tell and we'll see! C'mon P99, let your inner idjit out!

BASHIN ORDUR!!
Old 05-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

i really want to see you guys on red99.. your goofy bumbling roleplaying is bringing a raging red rocket of pvp in my brain thats blocking me from seeing clear.

Best of luck with the guild.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Good luck with your Guild! would be great to see some roleplaying guilds around.

I had a great time in an rpg guild on live [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2011, 03:09 AM
Kobold

I remember you guys from Solusek Ro, awesome guild, good to see you back.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:16 AM
Fire Giant

Oh you are from solro? I was there too, the RPG guild i was in was named Elder Dragons.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

BASHIN ORDUR!!

Ya! Dis site iz a shado uv whut et wunse wuz, but we try tu mayke da noo wun suun probublee.

http://classic-web.archive.org/web/*...virtualave.net

Raknak and I were involved in three RP guilds on Solusek Ro. Bashin Ordur!!, The Claws of Fear ( iksar only RP ), and Wrath of Innoruuk ( evil only RP ). We were also in a few RP guilds on Firiona Vie.

I remember seeing Elder Dragons around, but I don't recall much of my interactions with them. Solusek Ro was a long time ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Nummuk; 05-22-2011 at 10:48 AM..
Old 01-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Fire Giant

wut?

Yu stoopids! /bonk

Iz bak yu frootz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Cooper, Senior Artist, SOE
Shut up and give me my ten bucks per month, little man. My Porsche needs some performance upgrades.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Hazza Bigdick made me lol
Closed Thread