Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Default New player(s)

Hello friends,

Let me begin by saying how excited I was to stumble upon this little project a few weeks ago. I've never been able to fill the video game void in my life since leaving the original EQ however many years ago it has been now. I'm happy to say I'm back and, so far at least, I'm having a ball. So thank you to the devs for creating this unique experience.

That being said, I'd like to go ahead and introduce myself. My characters' names are Phinger (Gnome Enc) and Abran (Wood Elf Druid). I recently started both of them and I'm looking for some good friends and/or a guild to get involved with. My playtime is pretty limited; I work fulltime during the day and I'm about 5.5 months away from finishing up my MBA at night. I played EQ from the Kunark/Velious days through most of PoP. Once GoD came out I was pretty much on my way out. I've done the power gaming and the hardcore raiding and that chapter of my life has come and gone. My life has much greater priorities now and the few hours I can scrounge up late at night during the week or at random times on the weekends is all I can, and need, to put into EQ again.

I won't be leveling fast; I'll be taking my time and reliving the old days and adventures I used to go on. Given my playtime arrangments, I doubt I will ever have much involvement with raids. I will be splitting time between both of my characters fairly equally and I would love to meet some new great online buddies to group and quest with. If you are in a guild or know of a guild or group of friends that could use another hand, I would love to meet you. My play times would most likely be after 10:30pm EST - midnight, early morning Saturday, Sunday afternoon, and other random times when it would happen.

Thanks and see you in game soon.

-Phing
Old 01-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello friends,

Let me begin by saying how excited I was to stumble upon this little project a few weeks ago. I've never been able to fill the video game void in my life since leaving the original EQ however many years ago it has been now. I'm happy to say I'm back and, so far at least, I'm having a ball. So thank you to the devs for creating this unique experience.

That being said, I'd like to go ahead and introduce myself. My characters' names are Phinger (Gnome Enc) and Abran (Wood Elf Druid). I recently started both of them and I'm looking for some good friends and/or a guild to get involved with. My playtime is pretty limited; I work fulltime during the day and I'm about 5.5 months away from finishing up my MBA at night. I played EQ from the Kunark/Velious days through most of PoP. Once GoD came out I was pretty much on my way out. I've done the power gaming and the hardcore raiding and that chapter of my life has come and gone. My life has much greater priorities now and the few hours I can scrounge up late at night during the week or at random times on the weekends is all I can, and need, to put into EQ again.

I won't be leveling fast; I'll be taking my time and reliving the old days and adventures I used to go on. Given my playtime arrangments, I doubt I will ever have much involvement with raids. I will be splitting time between both of my characters fairly equally and I would love to meet some new great online buddies to group and quest with. If you are in a guild or know of a guild or group of friends that could use another hand, I would love to meet you. My play times would most likely be after 10:30pm EST - midnight, early morning Saturday, Sunday afternoon, and other random times when it would happen.

Thanks and see you in game soon.

-Phing
Greetings and well met! Hmmm take a look at Freedom Guard...we just might be the guild for you. We are a very small guild but do hope to grow bigger with more like minded folk!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Large Rat

My wife and I have a similar story [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hopefully we'll get an IP exemption soon so we can play at the same time and start meeting folks!

See you in Norrath!
Old 01-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Kobold

I stopped playing years ago.. having a hard time getting back into the UI/gameplay.. hope to meet some people and have fun though[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Aviak

I recently joined Freedom Guard and was going to say the same thing.

It's a good guild for the casual gamer.

I'm not an officer, but you can find me (Jellia) most evenings CST 8-11. I'm a level 12 shaman in the Nro-OM-Sro area. I can chat with ya, and see if an officer is online at the time to get you in touch with.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
My wife and I have a similar story Hopefully we'll get an IP exemption soon so we can play at the same time and start meeting folks!
My husband plays too, he's a hard core raider guild type, and I found that FG gave me what I needed, while he can play at his level and do his thing in his guild, and I can play at my level and do my thing in my guild. We can be online at the same time, and I don't have to bug him via /Tell for every question I have, while he's trying to kill Inni or something like that and I can't figure out how to get the darn dune tarantula to die LOL.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Thread for Freedom Guard

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37883
Old 01-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife and I have a similar story [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hopefully we'll get an IP exemption soon so we can play at the same time and start meeting folks!

See you in Norrath!
Hi there! We would love to have the two of you join us! I very much encourage couples/husband/wife teams to join us...take a look as to what we are about www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com and send me or one of my officers (Seaweed, Drury, Dreadmore, Ishaq) a tell!

Callous (Guild Leader)/Kharis/Lilfellar/Carlton (alts)
Closed Thread