Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Orc

you just tried to make a huge deal out of it instead of talking to the GM's in private and pretty much actually ruined the server ever sense you came around no one talks about anything besides hacking and duping and ddos attacks every second.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Wipe this shit. Us newcomers have no chance at end game.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Well we have Systolic's name.. and skype.... we could do some mean things. Maybe get his info on craigslist ?

lvl 37 Troll Shaman OF JUSTICE
Old 07-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by renordw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe this shit. Us newcomers have no chance at end game.
False. Halmir started in March (4 months ago) and has best in slot everything on his cleric except for VP gear... which may not have best in slot anything for clerics.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantam 1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well we have Systolic's name.. and skype.... we could do some mean things. Maybe get his info on craigslist ?
This is out of line. I mean go for it, but just posting this is likely to get you banned.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt1stClassPerkerwood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldnt play after a wipe. I dont WANT to spend my time chasing my corpses at level 13 across zones.

I get why people RMT. At the end of the day, what is more valuable? Your time? Or 20 bucks for 10k?
There's a pretty ginormous elephant in the room with you there. It's an unhappy elephant, sad and lonely despite that it wants only to entertain you. Still, it's pretty hilarious the way you are oblivious to it.

@Lyra:

Those who measure their fun based on the level of their toon and the pixels s/he wears dominate every MMO community I've ever seen. It's kind of strange, and it makes the low-/mid-level areas into deserts rushed thru as quickly as possible by PLers and other twinks (I've twinked my alts also, as there's hardly anybody to group with who isn't heavily twinked, no RMT for me because pp & twink gear are easily obtained while playing the game thus RMT == spending RL$ to avoid having fun.)

Sadly, many here are completely blind to everything except TheEndGame[tm], as many are in every other MMO. Those pitiable blind ones are the RMT buyers. Might as well pity them, btw, no point in being angry at them over their handicap. It's ok to laugh at them when they rage over being banned, that (the rage) is just willful stupidity and deserves laughter.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaildez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's just no way there's that much of a market for RMT here...I could see 1k a week tops but how can there be people dumping that much money in with 1k population Max at a time?
Even making a grand a week would require an absurd amount of time invested to maintain that much inventory. I would have a hard time believing that single person could even pull it off.

Anyone who is pulling in thousands of dollars a month is either exploiting, or has a large team backing them up.

On another note, RMT has existed here since the server began. I remember being offered real cash to PL or for items when the server was a couple months old, at that point I didn't think much of it...never took the offers and never reported them either.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Its nowhere near as hard as you all think. Really, it isn't.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its nowhere near as hard as you all think. Really, it isn't.
You are a proven liar, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. Your big exposé was a few screen shots of a glitched naggy kill and a MQ2 demonstration in EC.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

RMT is the second oldest profession in the world, after prostitution. Or maybe it is actually just a form of prostitution.
Closed Thread