Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trosh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you still loot those PBaoe weapons? like the Earthsomething 2HS and I think there's another one.. for aoe madness groups? or for crazy reposte pulls and such..

I always thought it would be neato to use those properly
Blued Two-Handed Hammer, not in game currently (but I have one for sale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

I would say best item is any Drink (imagine if no drinks were in game, would be a pain to regain mana to say the least).
Old 04-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Cec and Dald are just druids. ROTS heals for shit. Even shissar apothic staff heals for more when donals is nerfed. Druids just gonna sit around and suck, cuz druids ~
Old 04-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Correct answer is Donals bp every time, fungus staff definitely most expensive item though
Old 04-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct answer is Donals bp every time, fungus staff definitely most expensive item though
fungus staff is pimp cane status symbol.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Tough to argue against Donal's or Cleric Epic here.

Imagine having to throw down 700 mana per Rez on a raid. That's a decent chunk of wastes time. Cleric epics save many hours per week raiding when you wipe.

Donal's... Really should've been nerfed 2 years ago. But alas, 20s CH mana free, is in game until Velious.

Manastone changed how I played the game as a Druid. Basically always keeping up regen on myself even when I have 0 plans on taking damage. Effectively if I keep Regrowth up every 4 ticks I'm getting 60 HP back, which turns into 20 mana from a single Manastone click. Effectively adding 5 mana regen to myself. No other item increases the rate at which I regen mana in this era.

Coupled with the above, Robe of the Spring / Elder Spiritist's Greaves. I plan on buying the former at some point in time but for now the later suits my purposes. Mana free 220-270 HP heals (given your target doesn't have HB / Natureskin on). Manastone turns your 12s clicky heal into about 70-90~ mana, which is about 35-45 mana a tick, 10ish? More than meditate. But these items don't come anywhere close to the cleric ones listed above. For Druids though, tough to beat.

If we had classic DA aggro drop mechanics here, Earring of the Frozen Skull would win out for Druids though. 4 charges of DA, 1s cast, recharged for under 1 platinum... It is godly. I spent something like 1 million for a pair on Mac server. Totally worth every copper.

Raid mobs dying I'm nuking just enough to stay under the MT's hate, when MT dies from unlucky round I quickly DA. Due to classic DA mechanics, all aggro is dumped other than a base 1 point of aggro. I click off DA immediately and continue nuking with almost no fear of pulling aggro. I'd regularly use several charges per raid night and recharge at the end. It was boss.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cec and Dald are just druids. ROTS heals for shit. Even shissar apothic staff heals for more when donals is nerfed. Druids just gonna sit around and suck, cuz druids ~
I hadn't even posted in the thread yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Get out of my head. Also Druids are boss, don't lie.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't know that Greater heal staff existed, bc I have never been to vp I guess. Sweet item. Donald BP is just too op. Nerf it now and continue this coversation.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hadn't even posted in the thread yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Get out of my head. Also Druids are boss, don't lie.
Call you when I need an ejac. Take the important classes places :P

That said, any class with a good head on their shoulders is welcome. I swear to god if someone doesn't move those 2 racnars...
Old 04-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't know that Greater heal staff existed, bc I have never been to vp I guess. Sweet item. Donald BP is just too op. Nerf it now and continue this coversation.
Gheal staff is cashmoney for spothealing dps from dragon aoe, especially if donals is only 30s nerfed on vel launch. AOEs in TOV are hide-able, so, you can just torpor / greater heal staff heal up the deeps while the tank is kept up with donals. Pretty much everything up to vulak could be done with 10 BPs at launch. I'm all for perma rooting the dragons on launch, though. Make vyemm fun :P
Old 04-23-2014, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Cleric epic. Sure donal's BP is cool and OP but... trying rezzing 40 people 96% w/ mana.
Closed Thread