Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait why on this classic eq server is there a tiered raiding system, shits not classic
Remember, BDA is trying to set tiers with tiers now, and is creating tears within tears.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
these new smaller guilds wanting a piece of the pie. We have enough raiding guilds already...just join of the existing ones ffs.
Ok so the truth is coming out I get it.
More pixels are required for BDA and fuck any other non Zerg guilds. What part of your post was not trying to tell other players to enjoy the game ? Seriously, chest has been feeding you guys so much bullshit you are actually believing BDA are the white knights here. Pull your head out of your ass and quit being such an obvious loot whore.

Go ahead and join class C because it's so obviously the play style you are promoting. I don't want to hear another word how BDA does not want to play in the competitive class. You are doing everything in your power to secure more mobs for your guild and trying to deny the other class R guilds. So transparent it's comical
Old 01-30-2015, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so the truth is coming out I get it.
More pixels are required for BDA and fuck any other non Zerg guilds. What part of your post was not trying to tell other players to enjoy the game ? Seriously, chest has been feeding you guys so much bullshit you are actually believing BDA are the white knights here. Pull your head out of your ass and quit being such an obvious loot whore.

Go ahead and join class C because it's so obviously the play style you are promoting. I don't want to hear another word how BDA does not want to play in the competitive class. You are doing everything in your power to secure more mobs for your guild and trying to deny the other class R guilds. So transparent it's comical
If by "securing more mobs for our guild" you mean "eliminating a loophole which the guilds who can't kill the mobs when they spawn without help were able to pad the rotation out amongst themselves at the expense of guilds who can kill the mobs when they spawn", then I guess you're right.

If this isn't actually what is happening, then why the tears over the proposal? Work to tweak/negotiate some of the proposals around the different tiers.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if they stick by the assumption that we are all just tmo alts then they can treat us like shit on a daily basis and not feel bad about it. pretty basic p99 101 here.
It's going to be so amusing when Velious drops, "Order 66" is given, and all the TMO alts spread out among the Class R guilds are recalled to take their TMO tag and go camp out at various raid targets, diminishing each guild's manpower by 75%. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-30-2015, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Revert everything, VP trainswars, no C/R/FFA, no bag limit. No holds barred grudge match til Velious.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

Should just go back to the old system where TMO/IB got every single mob except maybe a fay or inny. These guilds like Moonlight Crusaders would never have seen ANY mobs in the old system.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this isn't actually what is happening, then why the tears over the proposal?
Do i have to spell it out for you ?
I don't think the majority of guilds object to keeping each other from manipulating the system. The problem almost everyone has is with the ridiculous proposal BDA/Div/Taken are championing. They very fact your guild came up with that steaming pile of shit proposal and presented it as take it or leave it speak volumes. I can't believe this proposal is so bad your making me agree with Lord Bob.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do i have to spell it out for you ?
I don't think the majority of guilds object to keeping each other from manipulating the system. The problem almost everyone has is with the ridiculous proposal BDA/Div/Taken are championing. They very fact your guild came up with that steaming pile of shit proposal and presented it as take it or leave it speak volumes. I can't believe this proposal is so bad your making me agree with Lord Bob.
I like the take it or leave it function. Should just go straight FFA. Smaller guilds getting raid targets they never would have seen on the old system...you figure they would be happy. Then the fact they may get less pixels leads to all out stamping of feet.

The simple fact that the barrier to entry is killing a 32k dragon, and some guilds are upset about that, shows how fractured R is. You should be able to down Gorenaire as a guild. That simple.

ESPECIALLY with the new resist system. 3/4s of his cold ae can be resisted with 255 CR.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds a lot like a bunch of trolls trying really hard to make us look like the bad guys so that people won't be willing to negotiate with us and the rotation will, in fact, blow up.
Have you read literally anything Chest or anyone in BDA has posted here or are you literally so retarded you believe Chest/BDA's load of shit?

Seriously wondering.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errakus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you read literally anything Chest or anyone in BDA has posted here or are you literally so retarded you believe Chest/BDA's load of shit?

Seriously wondering.
Oh, you've been gone 3 months... Welcome back.

PS- Chest's a cunt and no one likes him EXCEPT BDA members.
Closed Thread