Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Aviak

Default tracking - is everyone tracking in here?

Have been playing 2 weeks now on server and seen alot of people run ing up to me every time i exp and even when im exping in some strange corner in a zon.

no way they will find me so fast after they have zoned in if they havent been using track cheat........ its all classes that dont have track that show up behind me in max 30 sec.

have seen it in all kind of zones from lvl 1 up to 35...... even inside upper guk when im sitting in middle of zon exping they showing up and look at me....no named or nothing close to me but they find me fast as hell afte rthey have zoned in.... very strange

I will se the bann hammer more since this is what VZ/TZ was famous fore....... everyone used track cheat and found you within 30 sec wherever you hided.

dont mess up this server to with this cheats....... its enof with druid/bard/ranger track dont wont to see all classes with it.

if this continue on this server i will play as I did at other pvp server , stop lvl after 40 since they all cheat at 50
Old 11-02-2011, 04:59 AM
Aviak

die and cry more bitch
Old 11-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
die and cry more bitch
you just show how smart you are....... another cheater to complain about he cant cheat more [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I havent died once since all of them are high lvl and cant kill me....... just see the same cheating here with destroyed the VZ/TZ server.......track cheat
Old 11-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Sarnak

You obviously have died a lot if you took the time to come cry about people finding you in a zone while you try to hide from pvp. There's a blue server already out, perhaps that's better suited for you. They have an awesome anti-cheat system in place, sorry you just fail at everquest.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Aviak

blue server yea with kunark and more inc.... no tnx.

no need to cry since all will be lvl 50 and run around... i can just start a new character at 40 :-) no need to pvp just play classic....
Old 11-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

don't let bkab upset you he DID cheat on vz/tz and thats what he is upset at you for. wouldnt hurt to learn some english though
Old 11-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

The best thing to do is try to record some video of this occurring if you really suspect cheating. But you will need some very good examples of this before you submit a petition.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have been playing 2 weeks now on server and seen alot of people run ing up to me every time i exp and even when im exping in some strange corner in a zon.

no way they will find me so fast after they have zoned in if they havent been using track cheat........ its all classes that dont have track that show up behind me in max 30 sec.

have seen it in all kind of zones from lvl 1 up to 35...... even inside upper guk when im sitting in middle of zon exping they showing up and look at me....no named or nothing close to me but they find me fast as hell afte rthey have zoned in.... very strange

I will se the bann hammer more since this is what VZ/TZ was famous fore....... everyone used track cheat and found you within 30 sec wherever you hided.

dont mess up this server to with this cheats....... its enof with druid/bard/ranger track dont wont to see all classes with it.

if this continue on this server i will play as I did at other pvp server , stop lvl after 40 since they all cheat at 50

I have noticed the same thing and have reported theses players.1 being scarey guys "Darwoth"
Old 11-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You obviously have died a lot if you took the time to come cry about people finding you in a zone while you try to hide from pvp. There's a blue server already out, perhaps that's better suited for you. They have an awesome anti-cheat system in place, sorry you just fail at everquest.
do you ever stfu little boy?
Old 11-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Lop its classic eq. 10 year old game. Everyone knows every zone like the back of their hand. Not hard to find people. Geez
Closed Thread