Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Abacab, you need to explain yourself. This is no way for a prominent guildleader to behave.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Banned

Fact of the matter you just need to get rid of this people asap. Good move.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked the second screenshot, where you died and repopped in Sol B.

Binding next to Nagafen = not classic, bros.
I thought in classic you could bind any one anywhere, even out of group, hence all the QQ about pkers that would bind the people they were about to kill and chain bind camp them?

Never played a caster in classic though so don't kill me
Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought in classic you could bind any one anywhere, even out of group, hence all the QQ about pkers that would bind the people they were about to kill and chain bind camp them?

Never played a caster in classic though so don't kill me
No idea, but even if it is classic, allowing people to bind in dungeons + planes on a PvP server is lolretarded for numerous reasons.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abacab, you need to explain yourself. This is no way for a prominent guildleader to behave.
Dont think he can do this atm because he is banned from the forums (in game too? yet?)

Even if he wasnt, he avoided questions about his own prospective guild, so it was obviously what people said it was: a creative attempt by a rampant trainer to find people to group with under the guise of a guild. I feel sorry for anyone that joins his "guild".

Hopefully release brings out some real guilds.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Kind of excited to eventually see guilds rise with numbers to compete in mass pvp. I think most of us are on the same page and would love to see 3-5 high end guilds able to field numbers and hold there own. Most I've seen I emu history was like 3 which was way more fun than guild A vs guild B.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Orc

The part saltyy didn't mention is that rogean was standing next to us the whole time, so he saw it all, gg warrior train. It wasn't a 100% successful train as my mage/cleric didnt get trained and finished off rokyl... we were all bound in different spots anyway. We didnt bind zerg naggy.

It was a fun raid, everyone says screw fb but we're doin stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Without boxing it's going to require a lot more "players" A few guys boxing could make a guild. That being said I got sick of all the boxes and this should be a lot of fun.

Stone <Pandemonium>
Retired Druid from Tallon Zek
Old 10-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If anyone with a 50 mage is interested in joining FB (and hepling with naggy). hit me up ingame on veto or draekon.
Last edited by veto; 10-24-2011 at 03:53 PM..
Old 10-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Abaccab is being permanently banned from the forums and servers , right? We don't need a trainer, with a long history of training, named "slutbanger" fouling Norath.
Ooh so my Monk named Fingerbang proabably leaves a sour taste in your mouth.

I would also like to announce my new guild of Monk's named "The Narcoleptic Railroad". I hope no one thinks that we are going to train anyone.
Closed Thread