Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison
You can jerk off to my pictures, posts, and other such points of obsession for your tiny intellect. It's cool. I allow it.
This post is directed to your bro, right? I mean, he seems to rear his head into these threads at even the slightest potshot taken at big bro.

Brotherly love.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:57 AM
Kobold

lol he attacked me, hes here cuz he's butthurt, and probly not in just 1 way.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:03 AM
Banned

I don't even know who the fuck you are.

I am disgusted by stupidity. You disgust me.

"probly becuz im dum"
Old 02-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainspauldin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys wanted names so..

wouldnt be posting if it wasnt for someone besides myself haha.

anyhow some guy was campin the ac in guk, i had talked to him a few times within the last hour or 2. some idiot named accid rolled in saying "cc", well i claimed mine, then the guy who was at ac claimed his a few mins later.

well another 10 minutes goes by and i hear the guy at ac sayin accid is tryin to roll up into his camp.

needless to say accid then starts to be a total douchebag to everyone in ooc, and there is about 10 people now laughing at accids dumbass.

see accid thinks that if you dont answer a cc, then the camp is open, and that hes been thru this with gm's before. well if he was paying more attention, i scrolled up and thats when i noticed the first guy at ac had claimed it after he called the cc like i mentioned above, he would have fucking noticed and thus making that stupid ass comment he just said worthless.

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, or atleast was about to i dont know the exact specifics, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him, tho i have a feeling he keeps this stupid behavior up and just gets banned and then we never have to care. anyhow hes still a dumbshit.

lol hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think someones mad that they cant steal the ac camp and just got told off by about 5+ people. instead of just leaving hes decided its a good idea to just start flaming.

***to keep this story short***
accid tryed to steal a camp and despite everyone being against him, hes being a douche and flaming everyone and crying that he cant steal the camp.
Trying to read this made me question my own sanity. Could anyone please move this to the poison forum?
Old 02-11-2011, 04:06 AM
Kobold

good for you
Old 02-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even know who the fuck you are.

I am disgusted by stupidity. You disgust me.

"probly becuz im dum"
i guess you disgust yourself, dont worry.... we feel the same way. oh and stay in denial buddy, its workin for ya.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inbreeding.jpg (80.5 KB, 81 views)
Old 02-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Kobold

i really shoulda changed that to say brother....
Old 02-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Planar Protector

Summary :

The smartest people in this thread are... the ones who haven't posted anything!

wait... doesn't that make me...

goddammit! stupidity truly is contagious!

Back to original post (i had to seriously check this thread to make sure it was this thread that had the amusing anecdote at the beginning) yeah, that does sound funny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Uguk is where all the top drama unfolds!

I enchant things...
Old 02-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Fire Giant

Holy shit, the non-secret is out and Purist was the one to spill everything. Now my world has come to an end!

It's no secret that I'm an engineer in the military. Big fucking whoop. I mean, what the fuck have you done with your life? Sit here and play p99 + WoW and joygasm when people actually talk in your general direction for once in your pathetic life?

Are you going to be like Slathar and Purist now, who just like to jump the bandwagon because you think it's the cool thing to do? That shit is saved for highschool, about when the time this game was released. Are you trying to emulate that as well?

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainspauldin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol rite, your the one that follows me around to all my topics and starts flaming like a

if you wanna act so grown up, why dont you try it.

i mean honestly, why are u still here posting, why are u even here? did i offend you? well im sorry! honestly, grow a dick you bitch, do you see me running around the internet forums attacking people? no, sorry, not a bitch like you.
Hes a Masshole its not his fault... most of them are just like him.