Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Kobold

Default Put your shit in the right forum

you guys wanted names so..

wouldnt be posting if it wasnt for someone besides myself haha.

anyhow some guy was campin the ac in guk, i had talked to him a few times within the last hour or 2. some idiot named accid rolled in saying "cc", well i claimed mine, then the guy who was at ac claimed his a few mins later.

well another 10 minutes goes by and i hear the guy at ac sayin accid is tryin to roll up into his camp.

needless to say accid then starts to be a total douchebag to everyone in ooc, and there is about 10 people now laughing at accids dumbass.

see accid thinks that if you dont answer a cc, then the camp is open, and that hes been thru this with gm's before. well if he was paying more attention, i scrolled up and thats when i noticed the first guy at ac had claimed it after he called the cc like i mentioned above, he would have fucking noticed and thus making that stupid ass comment he just said worthless.

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, or atleast was about to i dont know the exact specifics, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him, tho i have a feeling he keeps this stupid behavior up and just gets banned and then we never have to care. anyhow hes still a dumbshit.

lol hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think someones mad that they cant steal the ac camp and just got told off by about 5+ people. instead of just leaving hes decided its a good idea to just start flaming.

***to keep this story short***
accid tryed to steal a camp and despite everyone being against him, hes being a douche and flaming everyone and crying that he cant steal the camp.
Last edited by captainspauldin; 02-11-2011 at 01:22 AM..
Old 02-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Sarnak

Why no ss? It sounds entertaining.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainspauldin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys wanted names so..

wouldnt be posting if it wasnt for someone besides myself haha.

anyhow some guy was campin the ac in guk, i had talked to him a few times within the last hour or 2. some idiot named accid rolled in saying "cc", well i claimed mine, then the guy who was at ac claimed his a few mins later.

well another 10 minutes goes by and i hear the guy at ac sayin accid is tryin to roll up into his camp.

needless to say accid then starts to be a total douchebag to everyone in ooc, and there is about 10 people now laughing at accids dumbass.

see accid thinks that if you dont answer a cc, then the camp is open, and that hes been thru this with gm's before. well if he was paying more attention, i scrolled up and thats when i noticed the first guy at ac had claimed it after he called the cc like i mentioned above, he would have fucking noticed and thus making that stupid ass comment he just said worthless.

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him and the gm's will notice his report or this here and do something to this guy. obviously an ignorant ass child just trying to steal a camp.

not to mention he got mad that we all called him out on it and started flaming us all lololol, hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think hes mad that he cant steal the ac camp.

***to keep this story short***
accid just tryed to steal someones camp and is ks'ing them and acting like a total douchebag despite many people being against what he is currently doing.
When I quote this post a lot of red underlined words show up. This leads me to believe you are incapable of simple communication above that available to a child. I didn't read this post, either.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

I'm gonna start correcting Harrison's posts just for fun now. He criticizes the grammar of others with elegant prose such as the following :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is so much wrong with that sentence that it would be a waste of my time, seeing as how many times I've debunked your idiocy, to bother.

Grammatically, you prove how fucking dumb you are enough.
Really, you never went to college? I wouldn't have thought...
Old 02-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

I hope english is you're second language
Old 02-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Banned

Don't start comparing posts, you will lose.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...4&postcount=21
Old 02-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope english is you're second language
*your

Don't want to make you look stupid if English is your first language as well.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Kobold

lol harrison, you still butthurt you stupid inbred? we know your stupid hillbilly ass cant read, go play with your lil rifle and try to act cool and tough before i kick your sibling in the jaw and give you a cut one.

so nice to have yet another hater.

/golfclap to all the spellcheck idiots, if i cared, i would probably that, but theres a reason i dont...i dont care.. im sorry!
Last edited by captainspauldin; 02-11-2011 at 01:46 AM..
Old 02-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*your
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2011, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainspauldin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol harrison, you still butthurt you stupid inbred?

so nice to have yet another hater.
If you only know what an inbred family actually was. You're so far off the fucking chart even cthulu makes you look stupid here. That's pretty bad.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Closed Thread