Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wouldnt surprise me if there was guides/GMs/devs (who knows how many there are in both IB/DW LOL! like 3+) using the good ole /spawnstatus command.

It's been pretty fishy the past 2 weeks. Even this last nagafen. Darkwind shows up only on the day it spawned. Nagafen was in window for 2 days+ but they decide to show up in force a few hours before he spawns.

or the vox before the server crash? show up in permafrost with 40+ less than 10 minute before vox spawns?

Be fair guys, show us how many times the /spawnstatus command has been used in the past month and by which GM/guide/devs.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

id be interested too. if just to show how crazy some of these theories get. I have no horse in this race anymore but its the same old story. guild a accuses guild b of being super hackers and having insiders feed them loot. its just so silly imo. i have friends and i have close friends but i have never had a friend so close that they want to cheat lie and steal for me and compromise the integrity of the work they have been doing.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

The truth is out there. ©
Old 02-09-2011, 05:09 PM
The Protector of Sunder

The guy with the jew theory is actually correct. A few of our members are high end mathematicians who we've coupled with sabermetrics-trained investment bankers to develop a formula to track the probability of when a specific mob will spawn. Thus far we have refined it to the point of having a 4.3262% +/-variance in terms of spawn time time in ms. It's really quite impressive.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Kobold

lolllll

Uber guild killed god!!! not fair!!!! waaaaaa they have to be cheating waaaaa

lolll
Old 02-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
show us how many times the /spawnstatus command has been used in the past month and by which GM/guide/devs.
Q: Do you mean #spawnstatus that only Rogean or myself can do?

A: Zero times.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q: Do you mean #spawnstatus that only Rogean or myself can do?

A: Zero times.
Owned.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless how he aggroed, the fact that he spawned right when IB and DW had the raid force to take him down after a draco kill is improbable to say the least.
You new here or something?
Old 02-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Kobold

A few of my friends had a discussion about the whole Vox thing. We were all quite puzzled how they could mobilize so fast to such a far away place like permafrost (closest port is NK I think). We figured it was one of two things: they all had EF gate potions for quick mobilization OR they have multiple level 50s parked in specific areas for quick mobilization.

This last thing kinda threw us, simply because we were shocked we didn't think of it earlier. I would assume that most of the cores of the high end guilds have multiple level 50s. They have had plenty of time to level and gear up multiple toons since the server came up (you can hit 50 in only a few weeks if you have help). Or you can farm enough plat to buy a lvl 50 if you don't want to actually spend the time leveling one yourself. You could easily have 1 toon parked in EF, another in ferrott, and others in WC for ports. Or you could have more in the actual planes themselves.

Then all you have to do is text the guild and say "log into your EF toons, Vox is up!" and boom, 5 mins and all are there. And you could log them out with full buffs and then you don't even have to waste time buffing.

Just a thought.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odeseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words
Careful, we have a thinker here guys.
Closed Thread