Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

any caliber hollow point will liquify your brain, fmj will go straight through and you might end up a droolcup, bird shot if you want a messy clean up. make sure you do it outside or something

dont do it tho obv br o
Old 07-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice_Mizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Odin frowns upon such a dishonorable death.
Are you talking about a person named Odin or the Norse god? Suicide was considered a shortcut to Valhalla. Odin even hanged himself.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

I feel bad for helping you now, I thought it was the real Abacab trolling though not his proper vernacular
Old 07-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

suicide is a mortal sin, pls save your soul
Old 07-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you talking about a person named Odin or the Norse god? Suicide was considered a shortcut to Valhalla. Odin even hanged himself.
Huh?

Old or sick people would often kill themselves to try and trick Odin into thinking they died an honorable death on the battlefield. Odin chooses about half of the dead from a battlefield to join the Einherjar to fight alongside him during Ragnarok.

The honor and bravery and courage and fearlessness displayed during your time of death is what decides whether or not Odin chooses you. If you shoot yourself in the brain because you're depressed, that is not honorable, courageous, fearless, or brave. It's pathetic. It's a disdainful middle finger to your time on Earth and what it means.

And Odin hung himself on the World Tree for 9 days and threw his eye into Mimir's Well at the base of Yggdrasil after Baldur died as a sacrifice to himself in order to gain the knowledge of the Runes and see the future of himself the Aesir, respectively. That's how he learned of Ragnarok, his eventual death, and indeed the destruction of the current cosmic order.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Large Rat

Zombies are the ultimate creature of horror. The zombie is one who is recognized as once being human, once being the same kind of person we are and yet now they are in a state which is an expression of nature that we've all come to depriciate. Hunger. Hunger is the zombie's soul, it's a distilled spirit.

When a zombie looks at you, all that is looking is desire. That this reality is a potential for all of us is the true essence of horror.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

357 hornady +pp ammunition. But don't do it, you will regret it later.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

so preferably I would need the hollow points? ok that helps - I just thought that was the opposite of full metal jackets since hollow points are the ones that go through bullet proof vests at close range? see very confusing
Old 07-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

I retract that post , Now I will feel very bad if you go off yourself with my suggestion. Just go rent a prostitute for an hour and drink a bunch of vodka, then end up on liveleak making a fool of yourself in the street. Its a lot more fun.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

don't feel bad for helping me. u don't have any emotional investment in me nor does anyone else. just need to figure out this bullet thing before im homeless because then it will be harder to get a ammunition sent to my home
Closed Thread