Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: PvP Sub-forum
Yesh 60 60.61%
qq 39 39.39%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Cant really blame the pvp community for the excitment they are having. Yes our server that we played on came to an end then rogean, the nice guy he is, stepped in and said he host the server and when kunark is released and everything is smooth he will look into maybe a pvp server. But no one wants to play a server that has no gms and is possibly destined to be completely turned off and possibly replaced with a new server so vztz server is a ghost town except for dankenstien

What kind of reaction do you think the pvp community who got their toy taken away is going to have when someone is shaking a shiny new toy infront of our faces.

People say to go to emu.pwned.com but we want to be at the place that has the guy whos holding our shiny new toy. I see 3 things that should be done

1) make a sub section
2) make a new forum
3) Ignore the pvpers and bask in the fact that you are safe in your own pve sever and have a working game and a new expansion coming out
Old 03-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Fire Giant

oh and HI all
Old 03-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is "Project 1999 - PVP" not a part of the "Project 1999" project?

You know there were pvp servers from launch, we want to experience our 1999 to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Haters gonna hate
You dumb inbred. There's no Project 1999- PVP. It's not on your server listing. There is no forum. There is just Project1999. Once you mouth breathing neckbeards understand that, it will be better for us all.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Orc

How about a separate forum altogether? I've even starting to look at Abacab rather fondly when compared to these degenerates. At least some of the p1999 veteran trolls are amusing on some base level.

Why Rogean would put any effort into doing anything for their benefit is entirely beyond me.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Orc

PVP forum would be nice if Rogean and crew intend to follow through with a PVP server. I haven't played much pvp in everquest but it sounds like fun.

Not sure where the hatred is coming from. I lurked on the VZTZ forums for a while and all of you guys crack me up. Please keep posting! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned

Whatever stops you people from spamming the fuck out of this forum. It seems like every day 2 new threads are created regarding "OMGZ PVP" and every day those very same threads are moved to Rants and Flames, and yet these threads keep being created. Also, like half of the threads I've read this morning were posted in by the OP or one of the other TZ/VZ people, and their post can be summarized as "SHOULD HAVE ROLLED PVP BLUEBIES".

So yes, you should have your own forum where you can troll each other happily until the end of time. Far far away from here.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
....It is quite apparent, by the "leet" speak and the use of made up words like pwnage etc.
We say "Shit on" Bro, get it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that a few people get their kicks by PVP and possibly other various ways of self gratification involving a bottle of lotion and some Kleenex followed by a trip to the 7-11 on a Saturday night.
And when people start insulting us we find a way to incorporate various uses of "mad."
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 03-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We say "Shit on" Bro, get it right.

And when people start insulting us we find a way to incorporate various uses of "mad."
Hmm, I'm not sure but...are you threatening me? You boys don't get what you want so you fill up the forums with your VZTZ banter and expect everyone who is happy with the server to not have a dissenting opinion? The choice is quite clear, take what is offered and be happy or move on. Your desires have been expressed...many many times.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Was I threatening you? No. I am not sure where you got that idea bro... Now I will though, I will PK you in EQ or IRL just sayin.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 03-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Banned

Massive marc is such a clown, so mad that his boring shitty forums are being disturbed.
Closed Thread