Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Default About time VD stops holding IB's hand

VD - I really don't know why you guys continue to hold IB's hand and let them tag along on your raids. They need you but you definitely don't need them. For far too long they've taken the lion's share of loot away from you guys. Why give them any share at all? You can do Trak and Gore on your own. Hell IB can't even do Gore on their own anymore.

Just something to consider guys - you'd have more gear for your members and less drama if you didn't hold IB's hand and allow them raid with you. I admit its nice of you to do so but Christmas has passed. I got nothing but respect for most of VD but it boggles me why you would want to have 12-15 IB (about all that shows up to a non VP raid) you don't need at your raids taking away stuff your members could use.

Flippie
Old 01-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

I liked the trak agreement they supposedly had where VD would not be awarded any donal bps
Old 01-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Yeah Jay I shook my head when I heard that one too.

VD you guys aren't second class citizens. IB needs you. You don't need them. Drop the dead weight.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

I have a much better subject to discuss

http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.co...-cloned-my-pet

thoughts?
Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Banned

We became friends with VD, we have a respectful and synbiotic relationship. It's not all about the loot my friend.

VD is not a pure hardcore guild and never will be since Coldblooded has a very specific panel of values and is kinda against it (personal opinion from what I see). I guess they're fine the way they are and with how things work. Some VD go in the IB vent and the other way round also.

VD is independant enough to take their own decisions, they don't need some frustrated TMO to give them advices I guess...

Peace
Old 01-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Banned

TMO would fully cooperate with VD and would strive to make raiding against them as fun and drama free as possible if they dropped Ib and let them fade away like they are now.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO would fully cooperate with VD and would strive to make raiding against them as fun and drama free as possible if they dropped Ib and let them fade away like they are now.
= one guild server.. one guild to rule them ALL!

yea sounds fun
Old 01-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Banned

literally ddint read single word in this thread, just skimmed list of posters & knew wasnt worth it
Old 01-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Lemon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally ddint read single word in this thread, just skimmed list of posters & knew wasnt worth it
Wish I had done that, share strats sooner plx.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Lemon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're opinion is well thought out, valued and welcomed. Thanks for shaere.
Closed Thread