Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 09:23 AM
Orc

Default will so be there!

Will either be there on nosto or zipadee! can't wait!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:12 AM
Aviak

Events were some of my best memories
on Live. First one comes to mind was
Holloween in the Karanas sometime around
2000-2001.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Thursday is finally here! I'm very excited for this evening and wanted to provide a few more details:

First - The exact location the Raffle will be held at is the Abandoned Druid Ruins in Greater Faydark to the east of Kelethin. This location is accessible and convenient to all races and classes (remember, Tarnot will be shuttling people from EC to Gfaydark so you can either get to Gfay on your own or make your way to EC where Taxi service will begin at 6:45 Eastern Time)!

Second - Since I love giving away things, I'll let everyone know what the FIRST and LAST raffles prizes will be. First prize to commence the event will be a check for 2000pp made out to the lucky winner! The final grand prize of course will be 5000pp!

I am looking forward to seeing many new faces tonight and hope that this will be a HUGE success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

I just found out I'm gonna get to be home tonight so I can't wait to be there!
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

So just out of curiosity can you explain how the raffle ticket is going to work? my first thought is that it would be something along the lines of /random just want some confirmation. Oh and BTW you guys are great never had a chance to participate in any events like this on live. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2011, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

The way the raffle will work is everyone will receive a single ticket containing two numbers. You must keep this ticket close and when I announce a raffle roll is taking place listen intently. If your number is drawn you must claim the prize within 30 seconds or I will be forced to roll again.

/ooc I will send you a tell with your individual Big Raffle number, ie 104, and your individual Class Raffle number (class meaning Melee / Int Caster / Wis caster) and have your name and numbers logged on an excel spreadsheet I am keeping open on my right monitor. The Big Raffle number will be used in rolls for the cash prizes and 40 other surprise items, after winning a single item in this group you will not be eligible for another prize from this group. The Class Raffle number will be used for 3 items that are very specific (and highly valued) to those roles, if you win a Big Raffle item you are still eligible for one of these items.

Also, everyone regardless of prizes won will be eligible for the final Grand Prize of 5000pp.

I hope that clears up any questions. Keep in mind I will also be giving prizes to duel winners, race winners and one special prize for the scavenge hint winner.

I will be in Greater Faydark at the abandoned Druid ring east of Kelethin giving out raffle tickets in 2 hours and 30 minutes. The festivities will begin 1 hour after I begin giving out numbers. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Large Rat

Dis fatti Raknak iz gunna BE DERE. Raknak luvz kontists an prizez almos az much az hem luvz tu bash!

Raknak
Trool Bashur an enforsur of Bashin Ordur!!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Awesome can't wait!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Is anyone going to be porting people from kunark or should I start walking? ;p
Old 05-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Orc

I am currently available to provide ports from places other than East Commonlands. Send me a tell with where I can meet you (any major city is fine, as well as any spire). I can do ports from various places until the official shuttle begins at 6:45, at which point my focus will be transport from EC.
Closed Thread