Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you take Project 1999 as seriously as other games?
Yes, my time is valuable, and I enjoy this server immensely. 167 85.64%
No, it's a lot of fun, and I appreciate the GMs work, but I play harder in other games. 28 14.36%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2010, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Default Do you care?

Do you, or do you not care about and take seriously Project 1999?
This is ten year old content, on an emulated server. People seem to use that a lot in various rants as if the fact that people give a shit about p99 makes them stupid. Well, I for one give a shit, and I don't think that makes me stupid. Am I alone here? What is the general sense? Do you guys take this game as seriously as you would a pay for play game? To me, there is no distinction, because my time is much more valuable than any subscription fee. To me, there is no distinction because the content is still fun for me even tho it is known. It is still challenging to get right for me, and if you swear you disagree, I think you're a liar, because I don't see even the best of the best on this server playing 100% right 100% of the time.

So, let's end this catch phrase as a weapon of haters trying to undermine how we choose to spend our time. Do you guys give a shit and take this seriously? Like, not SRS BSNS seriously, but as far as MMOs go? I play p99 just as hard as I would any other game.. Do you?