Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lns and pnp protects people from fungi epics twinks

if u cant handle someone stronger than you attacking you, pvp is not your cup of tea

literally 0 "red" people griefed off by pvp
Literally 20 "red" people on this server.

My point is that the server appears to be full of fungi twinks haunting cb/unrest/mm/com to a potential player reading the forums. I have leveled (and died to twinks) in those zones and it's not nearly as bad as it seems.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will step up and say I have not done enough for the community to get item loot added
15,000 posts and 9,000 about item loot, still no item loot. Nothing else you could have done Nirgon, you should sleep well at night.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iandyan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally 20 "red" people on this server.

My point is that the server appears to be full of fungi twinks haunting cb/unrest/mm/com to a potential player reading the forums. I have leveled (and died to twinks) in those zones and it's not nearly as bad as it seems.
150-200 = 20
Old 08-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
150-200 = 20
you must miss lulz if you're trying this hard to troll me

carry on
Old 08-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

When I was sub 40, I would log in to try to group in MM or CoM (which is where all the groups are, I know it would have been better elsewhere). That zone either had zero people in it, or groups and PKs. I don't mind PK's that kill you once and then move on, but the people that are just trying to make you log out really are the worst part of this server.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Only the strong survive. EQ is challenging compared to other games. Having to go get your corpse on odd spots with no gear on it's a bitch sometimes especially when assholes feel the need to kill corpse less people. This is a big reason people get turned off. Not everyone can hang with EQ pvp. You wonder why the newer games don't have this feature where it is difficult to find your body. Look at WoW you come back as an immune ghost and travel at high speeds with a arrow showing you where your body is lol.... I play here for the challenge ya know??
Old 08-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Banned

thats it! lets make everyone an immune ghost with all their gear on when they die to pvp!

SUCKSES
Old 08-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
thats it! lets make everyone an immune ghost with all their gear on when they die to pvp!

SUCKSES
Lets not they can play WoW if they want that. But I'm sure it's a big factor. People give up easily
Old 08-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You say you want to clean this community? To encourage new players? To make red99 a better environment?

Time to start doing so. If you really care about this community that is.

Rid this server of its constant offenders. And watch Red99 grow.

/signed

King Andis
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Leviticus - Nihilum - Red99
Old 08-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hearing reports coming over the newswire that Nihilum Guildleader formerly known as Nizzar [banned] Troriste [Banned] Jizzar [Banned], has just been banned on Nizze. Will report more information as it comes over the wire. Thank you and god bless.