Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Orc

Oh well, maybe some of you agree with my h8ing on douchegaard, maybe some of you think I am a dick. I deserve to be flamed for being a dick.

Do I care? no. The few people who I had fun with on this server know who they are. I am glad they aren't chiming in. Don't get yourselves involved with my douchebaggery.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uthgaard has no boss, no pay check and probably doesn't give a fuck.

Are you getting it now ?
When did I not get that?

Why would anybody think I would act like a jerk if he was trying to give me an item back, I have never heard from any GM before in game and I say please and thank you to people.

Maybe if Rogean and Uthgaard are not the same person then somebody might care that he is banning people for no reason. If this is how he always does his "job" they might be better off without him.
I assume somebody cares about the success of this server and keeping people that donate money.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And lord knows it just RUINS Douchegaard's whole day if he gets flame licked.
look at this clever fuck!

lol you literally quoted the rules which clearly stated that any mention of cash = ban, you then QQ'd about this imaginary grey area that is really just you struggling with your downs syndrome.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Spok banned? noooo! Sorry to see you go Spok, hope you get this worked out.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a feeling you have never been put in an management position.

No one said this WASN'T a dictatorship. Who told you it wasn't ? Did you come in here thinking you had ANY pull on ...anything ? Give me a break.
Wow you are one whipped pussy....

Learn to grow a pair and stand up for yourself. I live under the golden rule, not anyone else's rule. If you are ever treated unfairly and cower, you deserve it. Bitch.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look at this clever fuck!

lol you literally quoted the rules which clearly stated that any mention of cash = ban, you then QQ'd about this imaginary grey area that is really just you struggling with your downs syndrome.
It sure the fuck is clever. What I have posted in regards to the rules IS a gray area.

Why don't you find a new hobby. Flaming doesn't appear to be your calling.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Aviak

diaf.jpg
Old 04-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJHooker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did I not get that?

Why would anybody think I would act like a jerk if he was trying to give me an item back, I have never heard from any GM before in game and I say please and thank you to people.

Maybe if Rogean and Uthgaard are not the same person then somebody might care that he is banning people for no reason. If this is how he always does his "job" they might be better off without him.
I assume somebody cares about the success of this server and keeping people that donate money.
Server seems to be fine. You're not the first person to get banned or the last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow you are one whipped pussy....

Learn to grow a pair and stand up for yourself. I live under the golden rule, not anyone else's rule. If you are ever treated unfairly and cower, you deserve it. Bitch.
WTF are talking about. You got banned, wrote a QQ thread. Got owned in your own thread, now your all "ROARRRR I DO WHAT I WANT"

fucking fail.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
It sure the fuck is clever. What I have posted in regards to the rules IS a gray area.

Why don't you find a new hobby. Flaming doesn't appear to be your calling.
nope
Old 04-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Server seems to be fine. You're not the first person to get banned or the last.

WTF are talking about. You got banned, wrote a QQ thread. Got owned in your own thread, now your all "ROARRRR I DO WHAT I WANT"

fucking fail.
I got owned? Where? Since this thread has started you already knew I am gonna do wtf I want and that is going to be my approach to P99.

So do tell, where did I get owned? I got caught, I admitted it, I pointed out flaws in rules, I pointed out that Douchegaard is a.....douche.

Is critical thinking hard for you or something?
Closed Thread