Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Why is this even a thread? In RL that person would have his ass whipped.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Wait until he starts camping his pipes.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

NBG is reasonable when a camp has a relatively equivalent value item for everyone there.

That is almost never the case.

Draw your own conclusions.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing wrong with either loot method as long as the group agrees. Is it really so hard to imagine someone wanting a fair shot at something valuable they spent hours contributing towards?
^

This.

Items with a high market value should be decided upon /before/ the drop. Don't just assume that you're more entitled to it than anyone else because you could use it. They could use it as well, to upgrade themselves through trading.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

tl dr but dude you are a monk. just train the shit out of everyone who cares about a staff.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Wow after reading this thread i dont think i want to bother leveling up a toon on this server. no NbG?? you people are all a bunch of greedy people. If someone is at a camp and can use the item they should get it. If you don't want to camp that camp then dont but denying someone a upgrade cause you want to sell it for plat is stupid and greedy. If you want loot to use then camp the mob you need. I would never roll on a Tstaff or any item somone else in group could use.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

NBG is actually extremely greedy, why should everyone in the group not have a chance for an upgrade, and just your monk? Its amazing how many people cant grasp this concept on this server, and even try to say that NBG keeps things fair. The OP here is a greedy douchebag

If your in a high level dungeon and you know theres a chance for some good loot, make sure the whole group agrees on whats going to happen, as you might have a dipshit monk like this one who will scream that he "needs" the 30k drop and act like a bitch
Last edited by Furniture; 10-27-2012 at 11:20 AM..
Old 10-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow after reading this thread i dont think i want to bother leveling up a toon on this server. no NbG?? you people are all a bunch of greedy people. If someone is at a camp and can use the item they should get it. If you don't want to camp that camp then dont but denying someone a upgrade cause you want to sell it for plat is stupid and greedy. If you want loot to use then camp the mob you need. I would never roll on a Tstaff or any item somone else in group could use.
Camps dont have equivalent loot for each class. This isn't like WoW.

If it takes a FULL group of people hours of camping to get a valuable piece of equipment to drop, why should everyone else not even get a fair shake at it?

Because the Monk can use it? How do you know he didn't just equip a crap weapon when he entered, to play the "i need the upgrade" story? I guarantee you 100% that it happens.

So, somehow the Monk wants the TStaff to upgrade his character, and that's noble and just, but the other group members who want to roll on an expensive item to sell and upgrade their characters ... somehow those guys are pretentious little shits?

Uh .... no. Everyone wants to upgrade their characters, and everyone should get the chance.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeggaNog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camps dont have equivalent loot for each class. This isn't like WoW.

If it takes a FULL group of people hours of camping to get a valuable piece of equipment to drop, why should everyone else not even get a fair shake at it?

Because the Monk can use it? How do you know he didn't just equip a crap weapon when he entered, to play the "i need the upgrade" story? I guarantee you 100% that it happens.

So, somehow the Monk wants the TStaff to upgrade his character, and that's noble and just, but the other group members who want to roll on an expensive item to sell and upgrade their characters ... somehow those guys are pretentious little shits?

Uh .... no. Everyone wants to upgrade their characters, and everyone should get the chance.
Who says that only 1 item is gonna drop from the camp while your there? If your just farming for gear then make sure everyone in group is cool with greed loots. Personally i would never roll against someone in group that NEEDS the item. I can make plat many other ways then selling a item someone in group would USE.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

god damn eq has changed you greedy little fucks. keep fightin over loot, its pretty entertaining watching adults in diapers make a tom foolery of themselves.