Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Default Group window size UI mod?

Is there a way to make the group window larger for seeing the health bars a little better? My eyesight ain't what it used to be when I played Cleric on live some years ago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've been leveling a cleric alt, but stopped when realizing it may be iffy trying to drop cheals when best applied, especially if straining to see hbars for a couple hours.

Will a custom UI do it or something? I know I could change resolution... but I need to use WinEQ 2 in window mode or the game won't run on my win7 system. That means if I decrease resolution, the client window just gets smaller and doesn't resolve the issue. I could decrease desktop resolution, but a huge pain and messing up my desktop, not just icons.

If custom UI would do it, can someone post (or link if must) the code example & how-to just to make the group window larger if possible? I'd rather not change the whole UI, just the group window/health bars.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

20 views no replies. Ok I'll take that as a no, that's what I was figuring. Thx for reading.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

To be honest - yes you can make it bigger. To answer your question your probably better off going to www.eqinterface.com and asking there as the coding to do it is the same still. I'm just a little burned out on XML atm due to re doing my Vert UI over the last few weeks to answer your question.