Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.

There's a reason red is dead. PvP is why, it's bad.
How many of those people are AFK, sitting in EC tunnel or staring at a wall? God blue is fun.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Probably about the same fraction that are AFK in NFP.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:11 PM
Banned

5 out of 200-300 vs. hundreds out of 1500

hmm
Old 07-29-2015, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

It's a little off topic, and really has no place in this thread, but you're really upset because blue has more players online an AFK than red has total? I can see that making me mad, too.

But please, leave that shit for red server forums. This thread is for constructive posts about pulling in ToV.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 out of 200-300 vs. hundreds out of 1500

hmm
When I was playing it wasn't uncommon for there to be so many L1 mules packed into the Freeport bank that it was annoying to target people for trades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhot
It's a little off topic, and really has no place in this thread, but you're really upset because blue has more players online an AFK than red has total? I can see that making me mad, too.
Nailed it. It's kind of funny to watch Red players troll themselves over and over again. Every post just shows the emotional pain they suffer while devoting their lives to a server that everyone else treats with pure disdain.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was playing it wasn't uncommon for there to be so many L1 mules packed into the Freeport bank that it was annoying to target people for trades.

Nailed it. It's kind of funny to watch Red players troll themselves over and over again. Every post just shows the emotional pain they suffer while devoting their lives to a server that everyone else treats with pure disdain.
I think the point is you take away the 200 plus sitting afk, at char screen whatever have you and the server gap is not that bad for a pvp server.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:29 PM
Large Bat

TMO on blue official endorses a rotation for Velious. This will allow more casual guilds access to content.

I suggest a 6 hour window for guilds to attempt a dragon then it goes FFA. Add a bag limit of two MAYBE three mobs in Velious so every guild has an attempt to see content. Add a lockout to prevent the same guilds from cherry picking mobs and you're all set!

This would really solve all the issues we have in terms of pulling mobs and racing.

This should also be GM enforced and guilds that break rules should be punished with raid suspensions, we cannot trust guilds to follow it alone.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO on blue official endorses a rotation for Velious. This will allow more casual guilds access to content.

I suggest a 6 hour window for guilds to attempt a dragon then it goes FFA. Add a bag limit of two MAYBE three mobs in Velious so every guild has an attempt to see content. Add a lockout to prevent the same guilds from cherry picking mobs and you're all set!

This would really solve all the issues we have in terms of pulling mobs and racing.

This should also be GM enforced and guilds that break rules should be punished with raid suspensions, we cannot trust guilds to follow it alone.
Man blue sounds so fun.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

I think if you have 60 people ready to engage a mob, a GM should just deathtouch the mob to avoid any possible foul play and distribute the loot to the raid.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:20 AM
Aviak

Why do we have so many Red players trolling / derailing this thread, and flaming the Blue server? This isn't RnFs, and as noted this is not the section where RnF + Trolling is permitted.

There is a valid discussion going on in this thread about what tactics should be permissible on the blue server for the GMs consideration. Please leave out the RnFs and trolling.

As noted, Divinity supports not pulling across a zone to the entrance and minimizing zone disruptions as much as possible. We look forward to seeing the basic set of raid rules being implemented in Velious.

We would ask other guilds to consider the "play nice" policy when going into Velious - even tho the C / R / FFA rules do not apply in Velious it would be nice if folks agreed not to warp Yelinak to the ent or use exploits to down mobs. Thx.