Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

You weren't there for the Basiah event, while it was "gifted" at the end of the day it was given to him, it became his. Sickpuppy then stole it, and he certainly didn't give it back to Lite, the originally giver of the t-staff. Now it sits on an alt. Just sayin pals.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The reason we're helping Ender is because he's a good guy
Raze confirmed supporter of race hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Nips quit because he ostracized himself by deciding basiah was a better friend than the rest of the guild. That is basiahs fault if anything for making him choose sides like that.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Banned

I was a friend of Basiah's probably same as you. However his reputation for leveling accounts then getting bored or pissed off at the game and hocking them puts him in a category where shit is going to keep happening to him.

The T-staff was given to him to play a monk for the guild. He was going to hock the account so why let him hock the gifted t-staff along with it knowing the price range of t-staffs (especially at the time when there were only a couple).

All I will say about it is that if I were in Lite's position I would have much rather seen Sickpuppy steal the staff back and hoard it on his guilded alt, then have Basiah sell the account with the tstaff.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

give xant tstaff
Old 03-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nips quit because he ostracized himself by deciding basiah was a better friend than the rest of the guild. That is basiahs fault if anything for making him choose sides like that.
I can relate, I stuck my neck out for the Basiah the last time he was guilded and even after he was booted continued to try and be on good terms with him and keep him from getting ganked. I was the leader of a handful of people on the edge of convincing Lite to let Basiah back in, despite being put on the hate list of half the guild for sticking up for Basiah.

Then Basiah decided to give up trying and started spending time with Insurance 24/7 and I realized I wasted my time trying to help.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did sneak my way into your guild. Got my rogue in and made the "Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 Kubark Update" for the front page of the Nihilum site. It was worth it to see how you raid, how you talk, and how you treat each other.

Personally I've been awarded 0 items since November, out of the 1 I've asked for. Nihilum is full of good people, we make jokes, harass each other, help each other out, and many of us just enjoy the game. When epics were released we had 2 groups of people just roaming around going from epic fight to epic fight helping people. When I did the first part of my SK epic in OT they hammered in, and were off to another fight before the corpse unlocked for me. It's a good game, and a good crew. Reminds me a lot of Defiant on VZ live.

You kids keep telling yourself what you need to, keep drinking the kool-aid, making shit up, and believing what you want. Oh and keep posting those screenshots of killing the lowbie nihilum alts so we can harass each other about it. Gives us all a good laugh.

The reason we're helping Ender is because he's a good guy, rages a bit, has good days and bad days, like the rest of us. What it comes down to is when you spend a lot of time together in a guild, you want to help each other out. So we all put a little time in to help our guildie and get him back on his feet.

I suppose it's different than how your guilds work. Hows Ezpk enjoying Wanyo's Tstaff?
I was never in the same guild as Ezpk. Someone just asked why would you guys defend a scum bag and I told them why.

You are saying that behind the scenes Ender is a nice guy. Who knows maybe you are right. I'm sure your guild grows close when you play together as much as you do. You spend more time with each other than you do with anyone else in real life so building a bond is inevitable.

I guarantee you that anyone who puts in 8+ hours a day on this server would be accepted, defended and a prized member of your guild regardless of personality or drama.

I know there are scumbag sociopaths on this server and I guess I would just assume a lot would be in the guild with players that have the highest play times. Maybe Ender was wrongly accused of being worse then he is. Maybe Nihilum has the highest concentration of good decent folks who also happen to have the highest play times on this emu everquest server, leaving about 1-2 hours of real world interaction a day.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello red 99 community.

After Ender's recent forum bans for sickening RL attacks on other players, as well as a truly despicable racist attack on one individual, he has finally received a ban across his accounts for exploits. However, rather than admit defeat it appears this crazed adult has been in the process of having a new set of characters powerlevelled to 60.

Quite why Nihilum persist with being associated with a known racist & cheat is worth questioning, however Ender is making a mockery of Rogean and the other GMs, as well as this finally growing community.

CHEATS, EXPLOITERS AND VICIOUS INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT WELCOME IN OUR COMMUNITY.

I hereby call upon the devs to ban any accounts found to be in this individuals possession.

We must not harbor cheats and racists as Nihilum seem content to do.

note; this is not a flame, or any rl attacks on Ender. so save your insults. this individual has had numerous forum bans recently for racism & horrendous unprovoked rl attacks on others. As for his recent ban, more info found in the rnf forum.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nips quit because his guild abandoned him, Because they found out he was talking shit about everyone behind their backs.

Nips is a faggot , Game over
Old 03-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Banned

Basiah got jacked Becouse he was gifted the stfg and tried. To sell it from underneath the people that helped him get it after e begged to get it saying he was going to be the guild mnk ... Straight scum .. Now wanyo and ezpk is a different case wanyo trusted ez like a brother and 90% of the time if you died by wanyo it probably was from ezpk
Closed Thread