Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyRv-ph1Eok
Old 07-31-2018, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10/10
Old 08-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Flawless 25 man Zlandi this morning! What zerg?!
Old 08-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Aftermath knows the secret to Plane of Growth. *crinkles tinfoil hat*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Congrats Drakkan and Castigate
Old 08-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

Come join and experience all the content P99 has to offer, surrounded by some of the most knowledgable and friendly players on the server!

We've raided over 700 targets since April and constantly gear out our members with the best loot in the game. We also help members get their epics and frequently have groups going outside of raiding.

We run our own test server for you to practice on and we host training sessions upon request.

Worried about joining with no DKP and having to bid against players with months of banked DKP? Don't be; you earn DKP from the day you apply and we get enough loot to go around. Here's what we got in a single day on a recent cycle:

Code:
Akkirus' Mask of Warfare
Beldron's Vambraces of Impiety
Blade of Carnage
Boots of the Dead Dream
Choker of the Wretched
Choker of the Wretched
Circlet of Suffering
Claw of Phara Dar
Cloak of the Sky
Crown of Narandi
Crown of Narandi
Crown of Resiliance
Dragon Claw Main Gauche
Earring of the Frozen Skull
Earring of the Frozen Skull
Elder Spiritst's Breastplate
Eye of Narandi
Eye of Narandi
Faceguard of Bentos the Hero
Faceguard of Bentos the Hero
Facesmasher
Feeliux's Cord of Velocity
Flayed Barbian Skin Legging
Great Spear of Dawn
Grey Suede Boots
Grey Suede Boots
Grey Suede Boots
Katana of Flowing Water
Kelsiferous' Armband of Artistry
King Tormax's Head
King Tormax's Head
Meljeldin, Bane of Giants
Mithril Helm
Mithril Helm
Mrylokar's Breastplate
Net of the Deep Sea
Orb of the Crimson Bull
Orb of the Deep Sea
Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV
Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV
Robe of Smothering
Robe of the Azure Sky
Robe of the Azure Sky
Shissar Deathspeaker Staff
Shissar Deathspeaker Staff
Shissar Seance Staff
Shroud of Veeshan
Sprinker of the Spirits
Sword of Rile
The Horn of Hsagra
Tvenken's Slippers of Silence
Twisted Steel Bastard Swor
Velium Encrusted Gauntlets
Velium Encursted Gauntlets
Verlekarnorm's Horn of Disaster
Verlekarnorm's Horn of Disaster
Vyrinn's Earring of Insanity
Vyrinn's Earring of Insanity
White Dragon Scale Sash
White Dragon Scales
Wrist Guard of Thunder
Worried about having to stare at walls for hours at a time? Don't be; just play how you want to play and come join the raids you want when our trackers alert you to spawns.

Worried about having a long list of requirements to join? Don't be; requirements take a couple of hours and very little platinum to attain, and we pay for all recharges of all clickies used for raiding.

Come join the guild that wins most of the mobs it contests - fairly - and without you needing a law degree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath knows the secret to Plane of Growth. *crinkles tinfoil hat*

It's spooning.
Last edited by rezzie; 08-06-2018 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Missed some loot. Added the secret to Tunare loot.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

I've played this server since 2012 and always worried about DKP guilds and if I would even be able to win any items if I joined one, but the server is now in a good place where were 3-4 years into velious and people arent cutting each others throat for pixels anymore. I was worried about how long it would take me to win especially good items as I was really only after BiS at the end of the day and figured it would take me much longer. After about 9 months of being in the guild I have won 5 BiS items as well as a bunch of other very cool items for alts as well as neat clickable gear from places such as Veeshans Peak.

I was actually surprised when after my first month I had won a rarer dozekar tear for 1/3 of the total dkp I had gained in 2 months. Was definitely surprised when I won a vulak item that is BiS for about a month worth of DKP of logging in when I could only make it for a raid and responding to the batphones that were in my timeframe of playing. We even had a player who has only been in the guild for a little under 5 months and has won a dain ring, 2 very good vulak items, and an Avatar of War ring. This is definitely a guild in which you will actually see items in your inventory a lot faster than most of the competition in many aspects especially if you're just someone who can only make a few raids here and there per week. Maintaining 20% RA for a month is a lot easier than it sounds especially since earthquakes make the windows nice and close together. Then once you make full member you can bid on items as long as you maintain 10% RA or higher. Its very easy to maintain.

Also people who want to try a bit harder and like competition we have a great community. Weve proven time and time again that we can down mobs with minimal numbers and also we can down mobs with higher numbers if we want because we dont exclude anyone that wants to join and meets raid requirements. If you want to join and you are a decent person and can make raid requirements (which arent hard at all to meet) you can join the fun and theres absolutely no resentment on our side. We are also very humble, we dont boast to our competition when we kill conceded mobs or win multiple spawned mobs in a row. We just play the game to have fun.

In 9 months alone ive seen 15+ green dragon scales (and YES! They have ALL been bidded off to mains or alts) and thats just the times ive logged in for hoshkar or severilous raid, if youre a good warrior and considering joining a high end raiding guild to experience the content you will be greatly appreciated! We have great mentors and are always looking for future mentors!

That also goes for all classes though. We all help each other on any type of epic quest, or quests such as grazicors wraith.

We do all content still with the exception of a few non-priority targets (like talendor and spawned faydedar, we still do quest triggered faydedar though for the druid epics). Get to explore Veeshans Peak and Sleepers Tomb, we are there every week! We regularly kill Lord Nagafen and once in a blue moon, Lady Vox. We still kill trakanon regularly so its easier for newer members and alts to get their veeshans peak keys. We do ring wars once or twice a week and Ive never been to a ring war that we failed, we have so many people with ring 10s its hard to keep track how many exactly.

Its a great guild especially if youre on the fence about joining a hardcore raiding guild like I was for so long, im definitely glad I made the jump. You may not like DKP because you've been in a DKP guild before and its not your pace, or because you just dont like the idea but never actually experienced a DKP guild but you will definitely earn items at a great pace in Aftermath if you decide to join.

Feel free to shoot me a pm on the forums here if you have got any further questione. Ill be happy to answer.

Also check out the guild website: http://aftermath99.org/
Last edited by Kesselring; 08-10-2018 at 11:05 AM..
Old 08-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Kobold

A great place to raid where you don't have to worry about boneheaded leadership causing your guild to splinter and fall apart!

Old 08-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

We've got a group a sexy looking pullers, but are always looking for more play makers!

Old 08-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

pull team lookin sexy af