Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Banned

I have heard of rigamorteez.

I played classic live but wasn't part of the geared crowd, rolled around with maybe 100 to resists buffed and got shit on by ice comets and other spells, so I will avoid this 170 CR talk.

edit - I will say tho obviously avoiding the cast time is easy in solo pvp, it's the sucker punch ice comet in grp pvp that was a beotch for my sham, and usualyl once the first landed it was hard/near impossible to recover with gheal.
Last edited by Amuk; 10-14-2011 at 05:09 PM..
Old 10-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have heard of rigamorteez.

I played classic live but wasn't part of the geared crowd, rolled around with maybe 100 to resists buffed and got shit on by ice comets and other spells, so I will avoid this 170 CR talk.
Never fear just 20more resists and 3-4 ice comets wouldnt have done much to you at all man...

Also ALL your dispells/dispell lines would/could be resisted fairly easy back then as well....

All of this ... Known facts... Lol
Old 10-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Banned

Resisting dispells and shrugging off ice comets and beating down billy bad asses. Amuk was like the Agent Smith in the Zek servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have heard of
Fucking a lot of things lol.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

It's pretty pointless to discuss something with someone who doesn't read the arguments and just makes up imaginary statements that he can argue against and "be right."

I trust Rogean won't listen to your absurd version when he codes the resist system.

Kringe is completely incapable of discussing anything, so I'll just leave this thread here as a shining example of how utterly unintelligent he is.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Banned

If I was pretending to know everything and someone who actually played during the era commented and disagreed with me. I might try and dismiss the whole thing too.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bockscar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kringe is completely incapable of discussing anything, so I'll just leave this thread here as a shining example of how utterly unintelligent he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bockscar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason they were given lures was because high resists routinely countered wizards in PvP.

Ill leave this for you...

Last edited by Kringe; 10-14-2011 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: updating
Old 10-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

What's with this ridiculous "I disagree with you, therefore you didn't play EQ in the old days!" pathetic excuse for an argument? That's probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I played from 99 (some months after the game launched) to 02 and then from late 03 to 04. So because you don't personally know me and/or I didn't play on your server, I... didn't play at all? Can anybody in this entire community participate in a discussion without vomiting retardation like a complete imbecile? Unholy fucker of mothers, there's no hope for these people if they ever have to rely on intellect for anything in their lives.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Banned

bookscar you look dumb stop posting imo
Old 10-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Hah, it's like high school all over again.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Banned

No its like you don't know what you are talking about all over again
Closed Thread