Banned

nm i got faith in sluts but that is it

all women from that slut Jesus had to the women today

sluts

u feels
Old 05-23-2014, 08:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree to disagree with DEISTS.

THEISTS make claims and their holy books teach dogma that are in direct conflict with science.

Once again, you can say you believe in a prime mover and we can agree to disagree. As soon as you start saying your god intervenes in the affairs of humans you are making a scientific claim that can be analyzed, dissected and evaluated for veracity.

The giant mountain of evidence that proves theism is a delusion is staring at you in the face and you are there, once again, staring blankly, holding an empty sack.

Saying; "Science cant prove there is no god, so therefore all hypothesis's could be equally valid" is, wait for it....yes, another one....a logical fallacy.

You theists need to stop shrouding your true beliefs by arguing like you are deists. It is disingenuous at best.
I believe in the bible. Can you show me what is in direct conflict with science from the bible?
Old 05-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean looking at it from a dumb ass point of view, Our minds cannot comprehend the time it is suppose to take with evolution right? If we evolved from single cell organisms to what we are today. Every spot on this earth should be filled with fossils and proof? We can piece together a 3 million old T rex but we cannot prove evolution in fossils? Sounds like a lot of rubbish some fgt with 2 much time on his hands made up 2 me.

So i am suppose to take some uptty faggt with 2 much education opinion on how the world "evolved" (dawkins).... over thousands of years old text?

Let's not forget we have been trying to reproduce how the pyramids were constructed with modern equipment. The same people we are spitting on saying they knew nothing. LOL

*****s plz

You say god does not exist cuz there is not proof

well there is no proof we evolved from apes shit would take millions of years to produce and not a single fossil can be uncovered?

lol

yall dumb

n i don't have faith in shit
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe in the bible. Can you show me what is in direct conflict with science from the bible?
Of course he can't. Everything in the bible is perfectly in line with science. I mean, it's the perfect word of god (we know this because it says so) and so if anything in there is not in line with science, then science must be wrong. For instance, the bible helped correct our silly scientists who thought the earth was billions of years old when in fact it's closer to 6000.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously? How about you start reading from Genesis 1:1 and get back to us. If you don't find ten things that disagree with modern science in the first handful of pages, we have nothing further to discuss. It's impossible to have a debate when we can't agree on simple facts.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean looking at it from a dumb ass point of view, Our minds cannot comprehend the time it is suppose to take with evolution right? If we evolved from single cell organisms to what we are today. Every spot on this earth should be filled with fossils and proof? We can piece together a 3 million old T rex but we cannot prove evolution in fossils? Sounds like a lot of rubbish some fgt with 2 much time on his hands made up 2 me.

So i am suppose to take some uptty faggt with 2 much education opinion on how the world "evolved" (dawkins).... over thousands of years old text?

Let's not forget we have been trying to reproduce how the pyramids were constructed with modern equipment. The same people we are spitting on saying they knew nothing. LOL

*****s plz

You say god does not exist cuz there is not proof

well there is no proof we evolved from apes shit would take millions of years to produce and not a single fossil can be uncovered?

lol

yall dumb

n i don't have faith in shit
Mr. Prollapse, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may Science have mercy on your soul.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:32 AM
Banned

evolution is tru but where are the infinite amount of fossils to support it?

You morans will believe anything
Old 05-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course he can't. Everything in the bible is perfectly in line with science. I mean, it's the perfect word of god (we know this because it says so) and so if anything in there is not in line with science, then science must be wrong. For instance, the bible helped correct our silly scientists who thought the earth was billions of years old when in fact it's closer to 6000.
You see this is where you are confused: Genesis 1:1a "In the beginning."

Science: " In physical cosmology, the age of the universe is the time elapsed since the Big Bang."

The bible says the universe had beginning, science says the universe had a beginning.

I see no contradiction. Try again.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The new earth theory is not supported by the genesis account. That is where you are confusing the Bible with what people say about the Bible.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

The Earth was created in 7 days? lol

Btw, you guys keep falling for troll accounts.