Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Guys i'm 94th in line for elder beads on BLUE. I'm so stoked
Old 08-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Threads awful. Server doesn't need wiped and we don't need another one.

If anything you should split blue up so CSR isn't so overwhelmed by needless petitions over camps, training, FTE, etc.
I want a real pvp server with risk/reward. not this silly shit where you permanently amass power based on the size of your beard...

ITEM LOOT
Old 08-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Dear Sirken: the forums are not a place to go for legit opinions of the people who actualy play this game. Best option: go into a guild teamspeak, secondary option: OOC
The forums is not an option.
Old 08-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Banned

OP:
says this isn't an RnF post
calls people nerds
Old 08-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP:
says this isn't an RnF post
calls people nerds
well everyone here is a nerd so i dont see the problem.
Old 08-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Orc

As usual, a thread is derailed by trolls and immaturity. Wiping this box isn't a good idea, but creating a new box with classic timeless would be pretty awesome in my opinion. Prevents item saturation, and gear disparity and promotes competition.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys i'm 94th in line for elder beads on BLUE. I'm so stoked
Can I buy ur spot in line??
Old 08-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Im one of the folks that have clamored for a wipe since the original Holo banning.

However, I've come to the conclusion that ALL FFA servers will come down to the same thing. One guild, will continue to invite and recruit a massive number of people. There is nothing wrong with this strategy. It worked in original EQ. And this will be the number one strategy on Red due to the population.

People want to win, and they want to win the easiest way, and that is the path of least resistance. And for most people, that is just being another cog in the wheel that runs over everyone else.

The ONLY way a wipe is even worth considering is if you change the ruleset with a wipe.

And with this number of people, you have to hardcode teams the way Sullon Zek was. SZ only lasted as long as it did purely due to the Teams aspect.

So I wouldn't even mention a wipe unless you expect to rework the entire server.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Make another pvp server and let it go for about a year until one guild emerges, then merge the servers together. That way people have pixels, Empire has competition (and will still dominate), and everyone gets a chance to play ungriefed, and Empire can still dominate their box

Of course nothing is stopping empire from starting up on both boxes and dominating the new one from the ground up too.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Banned

people like jinger ruin this community by baiting people into attacking them and then petitioning them

the sad part is, sirken actually suspends people over bullshit like this

LNS means you loot your corpse and immediately get out of the zone

it doesn't mean buff yourself, med to full, and wait 10 minutes for DA to refresh
Closed Thread