Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you didn't get trained in WFP by some TMO peeps on an evil race as you were about to log for the night while they were killing lucan...then get ignored by a few of them in tells for trying to snag a quick res by a cleric of theirs sitting in EC like I did.

I shrugged it off and didn't cry about it in RnF...even though that smeared their name to me, and put them in my book of P99 asshats to personally avoid....But I'm not going to cry over a little exp loss.

Your story seems pretty weak, as how would a 50 mage train ya without dying? did he die? and if he did i feel bad for him dyin in unrest...lol
You yapping about how you're too cool to complain in a forum designed for complaining almost deserves a thread of it's own for me to complain about you in. I think.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Sarnak

Rykk is a very kind player. I'm sure your story is utter bullshit. If i ever see you, I'll train you for real, so you can have a reference to fall back on when you next get confused.

Also, you're a puss. You're mid-level and caught a train in UNREST. There's one narrow exit in a zone full of KOS mobs, and sometimes people move around in it. Welcome back to EQ.

PS- stfu.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you didn't get trained in WFP by some TMO peeps on an evil race as you were about to log for the night while they were killing lucan...then get ignored by a few of them in tells for trying to snag a quick res by a cleric of theirs sitting in EC like I did.

I shrugged it off and didn't cry about it in RnF...even though that smeared their name to me, and put them in my book of P99 asshats to personally avoid....But I'm not going to cry over a little exp loss.

Your story seems pretty weak, as how would a 50 mage train ya without dying? did he die? and if he did i feel bad for him dyin in unrest...lol
Guys don't complain about dumb shit......**Complains about dumb shit
lulz
Old 01-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischsemmel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You yapping about how you're too cool to complain in a forum designed for complaining almost deserves a thread of it's own for me to complain about you in. I think.
Did I say that?

No. Read my post again. Summing it up, I said its utterly pointless to come here and cry about dumb shit that nobody cares about in the first place.

Such as; "Blah blah boo-hoo So-and-so trained me while i was leveling." in result they get mocked and made fun of so, what the hell is the point of posting that shit here anyways? there isn't one. Why should he take his time and post it here so he (or anyone for that matter) can get teamed up by people and get mocked / ridiculed over it?

It's a damn good way to start out his name on this server, that's for sure.

Was I talking about ALL of RnF?

No. I have no arguments about "people who complain in a forum designed for complaining". There's just a fine line of what should and shouldn't be complained about. It's little pointless stuff like that should be in the petition forums. I mean, isn't that where it's supposed to be?

Hmm...I wonder...why was that little petition section implemented on this forum, anyway? For the GM's to assist the players needs privately...whenever a GM gets around to it...sometime...maybe...but probably not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is just things that should and should not be posted in specific areas, so if you could do me a favor and stop looking like an utter moron, trying to twist my words around. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuut1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, you're a puss. You're mid-level and caught a train in UNREST. There's one narrow exit in a zone full of KOS mobs, and sometimes people move around in it. Welcome back to EQ.

PS- stfu.
lol
Old 01-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
People here don't give two shits about people pissing and moaning about "oh so-and-so trained me at such and such camp while i'm exping"...more people will just criticize you in the mean time, and what's the result from this?
Noted. Just didn't know if this was his reputation.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droodler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noted. Just didn't know if this was his reputation.
Maybe next time you're wondering you should ask some pals instead of bringing it to the forums. Or maybe you should query it here looking for similar posts...
Old 01-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Orc

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18323

Bye, R+F
Old 01-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Orc

I don't compensate any of this.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Well if that was this sunday I am sorry. That was my Lucan kill and to be honest I didnt see any casualties in the process and thought it was a perfect pull. I dont need SS's to prove it, will just take your word for it. So consider it an IOU for a res and hit me up in game when you need one next. my bad.

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Closed Thread