Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Large Rat

Default <Savage> Recruitment

Hello!

A little bit about the team:

Savage is a small tight knit crew that strives to take down big targets with minimal numbers.That being said the quality of our recruits and efficiency are of the utmost importance to us. Running a lean ship means that each of our members are expected to carry their own weight and are driven to play their class to their full potential. Teammates with strong ability and willingness to communicate, eagerness to learn and push the ability of the group are what we are about all about. A sense of humor is essential! And a relatively high attendance during our raid windows is a definite big plus. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Personally I have had a ton of fun with this group. I’ve made good friends here and feel my efforts matter and are recognized.

We are primarily a West Coast guild and raid late on PST time around 8PM +. We are currently looking make some exceptional additions to our team in the following roles:

1x Cleric
2x Rogues
1x Shaman
1x Wizard
1x Ranger

If Savage sounds like a good fit for you and are interested in filling a position, or simply have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to PM me or send in game tells to Meatee, Offdaheezy, Lentis(s,z,t) or myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you!
-Anealia
Old 04-17-2017, 05:05 PM
Large Rat

Update!

We are now looking to recruit:

1x Cleric
1x Rogue
1x Wizard
1x Bard
Old 04-18-2017, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Anealia is awesome as the guild Savage! May you slay many dragons and gods in your journies!
Old 05-10-2017, 06:10 AM
Large Rat

Savage has a new website and are recruiting! Have a look [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Savage Guild

A little bit about the team:

Savage is a small tight knit crew that strives to take down big targets with minimal numbers.That being said the quality of our recruits and efficiency are of the utmost importance to us. Running a lean ship means that each of our members are expected to carry their own weight and are driven to play their class to their full potential. Teammates with strong ability and willingness to communicate, eagerness to learn and push the ability of the group are what we are about all about. A sense of humor is essential! And a relatively high attendance during our raid windows is a definite big plus.

Personally I have had a ton of fun with this group. I’ve made good friends here and feel my efforts matter and are recognized.

We are primarily a West Coast guild and raid late on PST time around 8PM +. We are currently looking make some exceptional additions to our team in the following roles:

1x Cleric
2x Rogues
2x Bard
3x Wizard
1x Ranger
1x Necromancer

If Savage sounds like a good fit for you and are interested in filling a position, or simply have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to PM me or send in game tells to Meatee, Offdaheezy, Diwali, Joreth, or myself, and or apply on the wesbite.

Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you!
-Anealia
Last edited by Anealia; 05-10-2017 at 06:17 AM..
Old 05-18-2017, 05:11 PM
Orc

Bump for a great group of people!!!! Keep doin work Savage!!!!
Old 05-31-2017, 02:21 AM
Banned

Nice to meet you, Joreth! Maybe I'll come raid with you guys soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2017, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Update 5/31 a few more openings:

HIGH NEED:

2 X Enchanter(s)
2 X Rogue(s)
2 X Wizard(s)
2 X Cleric(s)
2 X Bard(s)

NEED:
Cleric x1
Warrior x1
Paladin x1
Shaman x1
Magician x1
Monk x1
Ranger x1
Necromancer x1

Always could use high skilled players. If you dont see your class, but are interested, please contact us in game. There is ALWAYS room for skill.

PM me or send in game tells to Meatee, Offdaheezy, Diwali/Echoside, Joreth/Kapri, Anealia and or apply on our guild website
Old 06-16-2017, 05:04 AM
Kobold

Shameless Bump.

Looking for you Wizards/bards/Clerics!
Old 07-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Kobold

bump
Closed Thread