Dracoliche
Gorenaire
King Tormax
Trakanon
Statue of Rallos Zek
Old 07-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You petitioned a 50p item, jesus christ Camien. I apologize to Heatheer.
Wasn't really the item itself, but the fact that if you didn't kill the mob, shouldn't be looting the corpse. From everything I've ever been told, that's a bannable offense, indeed, the staff member offered to have the persons account suspended until the situation was resolved.

Just because the item (which, per the wiki, is 400, not 50... but I think someone has been fiddling with some of the prices....) is next to worthless doesn't detract from the action itself.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Sarnak

you sound like such a little bitch
Old 07-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blammo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you sound like such a little bitch
This is a recruitment thread, please take this discussion somewhere else. The item was replaced.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Banned

please don't send pointless petitions
Old 07-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Tiny coin purse , I let them rot all the time.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Oh my God. Ok, so the item was meant for a RL buddy of mine who is a monk, figured he'd like it for the coin wr. I didn't at the time know how often it drops and so I logged on druid to get it so I could get it to him easily. That's when someone looted it and I ended up petitioning to figure out who. Then I contacted AG officer and it was taken care of.

I posted about it to show that AG has good people.

Jesus Christ some people act like this is RnF. Get over yourselves.

Again, +1 for AG! Good bunch of folks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Sarnak

It's fine Milander. We spoke that day because I just happened to log into Skyshrine when you inquired about the coin purse. You seemed to be a nice enough guy when I talked to you later regarding your petition. But bottom line this is a small matter and not fodder for this section of the forums. A recruitment officer of AG asked nicely if we could keep this matter off the recruitment thread. Let's follow the guild recruitment forum guidelines and leave this thread open to all the excellent future AG'ers to come.

Personally I would like to say that I have really enjoyed my time in AG in the past year as a member. There are some very quality people in this guild and the future is only looking up for AG and CSG. They have been here a long time and through hard and great times and are here to stay. Never a better time to join AG.
Last edited by Maliant; 07-04-2017 at 11:53 PM..
Old 07-20-2017, 12:43 PM
Aviak

I think Expediency was specifically talking about Blammo's comment.

Anyhow, thank you for your kind words MilanderTruewield. Officer and Members of AG tries to do what is right when we can. It's not always possible with the current raid culture but the small wins here and there is how it starts.

-Heatheer
Old 07-25-2017, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Bump for an amazing guild! Hope you all are well.
Closed Thread