Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 03:38 PM
Aviak

Default Quad kiting locations for a wizard lv 20 - 29

Hello everyone,
I just hit lv 20 from quad kiting gnolls in EK. I was wondering if anyone knows a good location to quad kite after lv 20. I might try LoIO but I might have trouble with the wandering mobs.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:58 PM
Aviak

It's been awhile but I think I did crag spiders in EK till about 21. Then I think I did icebone skellies near the windmill and goblin ruins till late 20's. I also tried aviaks at KFC and gnolls at splitpaw trying to get to 30 but gnolls were over camped and aviaks lvl varience proved annoying. I think I finally hit up giant skellies in rathe mts near the lake rathe zone at 29, definitely at 30-33. Then it was off to FV pirates til about 36. Then OT near sf ramp to about 46. Then DL near kc, weak stuff for a couple lvls. I did glacier yetis from 48ish to 50. Then ravishing drolvargs at KC. If those were camped it was hornets in BW which sucked with so many wandering mobs around. Then finally at about 53 it's off to TD raptors. Mind you, this was all pre-Velious so I'm sure you could change it up abit with some good Velious spots.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

21-28 I didn't quad. I went to OOT and farmed gargoyles and made about 5-6k in plat from gargoyle eyes. It was 4x slower than quadding, but it was easy, safe and profitable.

Otherwise, LOIO is probably the easiest place to quad. to avoid the wandering mobs, collect your 4 then just circle the lake shore, not much paths by the shore.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

I did LOIO until 30.
Closed Thread