Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Mechanics

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't there talk of sneak acting like a lull still, even after the change?
I haven't heard that and I don't believe that to be the case. Sneak does still work (sort-of) on mobs that have not been aggro'd by you yet but with the increased social aggro radius it has limited usefulness. Certain pulls that have mobs facing different directions and/or have obstacles blocking some LOS can still be split with sneak if you aren't on their hate list yet and the spacing is right.

The only thing that changed is sneak no longer 100% mem blurs targets from FD (which is what enabled such easy sneak pulling before). Now you have to rely on FD to mem blur (not working properly) or the mem blur that happens when they return to spawn point (doesn't always work now either).
Old 04-09-2017, 02:15 AM
Large Rat

Here is what I have been doing as of late... it may not be useful for all content however. Here it is:

Say there is a room with 3 mobs. You pull all 3 mobs till they are close to you. FD. Then let them start going back to their spawn point. If you can stand and aggro again before the 2nd one hits its spawn point and let them all come right up to you again and FD. The mobs that didnt get the chance to hit their reset spot will turn and walk away very quickly. Leaving you with 1 mob that will reset normally.

I have only really been testing this on LDC and fire giants in Solb. Because that is the content I have been doing as of late. However, I can pull LDC room that has 4ish spiders in it and sometimes single pull. Sometimes I get annoyed and just pull 2. However, if I wanted I can almost always pull one. Just takes some time.
Closed Thread