Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnoshinku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
STR, you will cap both your CHA and INT easly when geared right and with your self buffs. You so need the STR trust me... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not true at all, capping charisma is actually quite difficult with pretty much 100% of the tradeable items and many no drop raid items, until you are a immersed loser getting velious raid loot, and like a lot of it, which for an enchanter is like the worst fun you'll have in EQ, ever.

So yeah, no dont "not" worry about capping your charisma because anyone who says you can do it with like siren hair hoods is a liar and not actually speaking from experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recommending STR as well. STA gives negligible return and INT is easily capped with gear/buffs.
Sta is worthless on a caster as far as I can tell, kits like 1 hp per sta point lol what a joke
Old 06-23-2017, 10:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not true at all, capping charisma is actually quite difficult with pretty much 100% of the tradeable items and many no drop raid items, until you are a immersed loser getting velious raid loot, and like a lot of it, which for an enchanter is like the worst fun you'll have in EQ, ever.

So yeah, no dont "not" worry about capping your charisma because anyone who says you can do it with like siren hair hoods is a liar and not actually speaking from experience.

Sta is worthless on a caster as far as I can tell, kits like 1 hp per sta point lol what a joke
I'm already putting the maximum 25 points into charisma, so it's irrelevant whether it's hard to cap. The question is what to do with the last 5 points.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:51 PM
Banned

I would do int.. you wont be capping both cha and int, ever. Unless you are really sick.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Mick's exaggerating as much as someone who says capping your stats is easy.

255 charisma even without your best charisma buff isn't that bad at all. You'll have almost no int or hp or resist gear though. +100 charisma from gear is possible for like under 10kpp. +50 probably costs 500pp.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mick's exaggerating as much as someone who says capping your stats is easy.

255 charisma even without your best charisma buff isn't that bad at all. You'll have almost no int or hp or resist gear though. +100 charisma from gear is possible for like under 10kpp. +50 probably costs 500pp.
lol you saying you can piece together 255 charisma on a well balanced set of gear for an enchanter, say.. pre level 55 with no raid gear?

Lets see the magelo.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:18 PM
Banned

o look here is a great set of end game gear that is totally achievable for the slightly sick/non totally sick and it is in no way close to 255 https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Pons

I seriously think it would be difficult to sacrafice all your other stats for 255 cha and still hit it without some serious luck or time put into raiding, but even if I was wrong and you could, when mez takes 7% of your mana pool at level 60 then thats a problem that STA or STR aint going to fix.

Not that 50 extra mana will either but you know, its still better than those 12 extra hit points or that copper/silver you dont have to delete /shrug
Old 06-24-2017, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o look here is a great set of end game gear that is totally achievable for the slightly sick/non totally sick and it is in no way close to 255 https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Pons
Are you an idiot or does 203 + 50 = 253? Yea that's no way close to 255, right? Maybe you just need to learn to play an Enchanter.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you an idiot or does 203 + 50 = 253? Yea that's no way close to 255, right? Maybe you just need to learn to play an Enchanter.
^^ adding on to them as long as the CHA and INT are in the 200s some where you can easly cap them with buffs...like your buffs give you an extra 50 in CHA and 50 in INT. Even if its in the 190s still easy, I carry CHA gear on my enchanter to switch out with other gear when I charm.

Alexnoshinku (Blue Server) Level 53 High-Elf Illusionist (Enchanter)
Alexnoshinku (Green Server) Level 60 High-Elf Templar (Cleric)
<Forever Alone Group>
Entertain me :3 Please?
Old 06-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
not true at all, capping charisma is actually quite difficult with pretty much 100% of the tradeable items and many no drop raid items, until you are a immersed loser getting velious raid loot, and like a lot of it

anyone who says you can do it with like siren hair hoods is a liar and not actually speaking from experience.
Note that you didn't say that capping Cha was hard while also maintaining balanced other stats. As I've said, JUST capping Cha isn't too hard, but doing it while keeping other stats decent (let alone great) IS hard.

12 primary, 15 secondary, 14 rings, 14 bracers, 10 earrings, 9 neck, 7 face, 5 legs... All stupidly cheap. Then 13 head and 8 boots are only like 1500 more. Well over +100 Cha for like 5kpp. Starting points and that and you'll be capped with your first or second Cha buff, still with a few gear slots not put towards charisma.

Who is inexperienced and/or lying now? That's literally a shit-tier gear set maxing Cha before 50, exactly what you said wasnt possible.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is inexperienced and/or lying now? That's literally a shit-tier gear set maxing Cha before 50, exactly what you said wasnt possible.
The idiot wants it to be 255 without buffs. He seems to have forgotten that Enchanters get a free 50 CHA.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread