Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plehve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dain bramage

Still better than you. At everything. Try harder retard

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

loved watching streams with salty training bluebies over and over
Old 07-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are using nobody al in reference to yourself, you need to stop. Cab is a box legend
Did this guy ever even play on Red? I thought he just played on blue.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

relative red nonfactor known for distributing MQ with all the bells and whistles on it back and forth with salty and sharing the latest exploits to waste rogeans time, petition spamming, and general fuckery.

Abacab warped on top of me once in Dreadlands circa 2014-2015 to show me that he could hack while spamming in all-caps messages in /shout like "IM THE MAN IM THE MAN! IM HACKING SO HARD! IM A HACKER" then he told me in /say where I was bound before hacking off to another zone and leaving a ghostkilled Gorenaire corpse behind.

my my watch out boyths *gay lisp* big script kiddie Abacab comin through *slurps*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-17-2017, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abacab is a different breed. Instead of career everquest player we have career everquest loser.
I think anyone who proclaims a career everquest career, is a huge loser. Nice try though.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:37 PM
Banned

abacab crushbone pvp box was tite until people cried about not having pve mobs to farm
Old 07-17-2017, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
abacab crushbone pvp box was tite until people cried about not having pve mobs to farm
Pras. Mongoloids play on Red.

Old 07-18-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus
Question

Isn't goobles = mafakka? why is he cheerleading for abacab?
Old 07-18-2017, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plehve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nerve struck, stay dain bramaged.
Half fun cuz you're hiding behind the name "Plehve". Who are you? You got nothin.

And @Retti, cuz he's in my guild, along with Secrets. Sup nurga, gonna come play with us?

Old 07-18-2017, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
from an IQ stand point you're defined as mentally retarded. sorry for your loss (of brain cells).
Let's take tests, and see who comes out on top pal. I bet I'm a good 30 points above you.

Closed Thread