Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can farm 1k+ plat per hour, outside of raids at several locations. And that's where I set the bar. The number of places you can farm between 300-600 plat per hour is common.
Farming 1K+ plat per hour? You talking about just coinage or is this coin/weapons/vendor junk?

I've never done this much before but I do solo a lot so sometimes it is slower...
Old 07-24-2017, 03:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farming 1K+ plat per hour? You talking about just coinage or is this coin/weapons/vendor junk?

I've never done this much before but I do solo a lot so sometimes it is slower...
one place to do it is highkeep, killing guards. You wont get nearly as much from ears. You can sell the swords the guards drop for 5p each to a merchant who banks to any race in zone.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:58 AM
Kobold

you can bank anywhere even if they attack you.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
slime crystal staff

xorbb is like pained soul, except 1/4 droprate, and the item is worthless
i got one though :3 but it not from xorbb. mine dropped in ec for 50 platinums ^^
Old 07-24-2017, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
slime crystal staff

xorbb is like pained soul, except 1/4 droprate, and the item is worthless
gawed blesse u
Old 07-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one place to do it is highkeep, killing guards. You wont get nearly as much from ears. You can sell the swords the guards drop for 5p each to a merchant who banks to any race in zone.
Highkeep is nothing but a Necro and Monk convention of killing guards... You know it's a major killing zone when the merchant has over 3,000 fine steel swords to sell.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Iksar Scaled Gloves, Hero Bracers, Splitpaw Hide Gloves, Gatorscale Leggings, Opalline Earring, etc, etc etc

items like these are literally always being sold in EC and often people will just give them to you...don't go camp these, folks!