Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

Azzar just got trolled.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fohkure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I quit p99 for about 9 months, come back to a banned account for RMT. No biggie, i didn't do anything wrong so there's a mistake. I make a petition. The GM response: "this might not be your account, care to tell us how you acquired it?"

I have never been petitioned, banned, suspended, even messaged by a GM. And because of some super secret coding something or the other, i'm not a RMT'r apparently.

My response is that it is my account, i've had it since shortly after this server launched. I show definitive proof. I'm the sole owner of the password for the account and the eqemu. Nothing has changed on the eqemu (i obviously can't say the same for the account since i can't log in)

No response.

I wait.

No response.

3 MONTHS LATER. no response. My one and only really active account that i was glad to be able to play now that school is done and it's banned. no explanation, no response, nothing.

So thank you all the idiots out there that feel the need to exploit, rmt, hack, w/e for ruining it for the rest of us. Now we are all guilty until proven innocent because of you idiots.

My first RNF post. That's how it works right? Did i do good?

I don't even know why i check the forums any more.

Chris
if the eqemu is still working then why don't you reset the account there ? if it is your account from start.

Or did you missplace your eqemu account and your login account = not your account from start.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if the eqemu is still working then why don't you reset the account there ? if it is your account from start.

Or did you missplace your eqemu account and your login account = not your account from start.
Don't think it matters if he resets the password on EQemu, because the account has been banned. It's not just a case of forgot the password. Also, he clearly states he has the EQemu info. Reading comprehension FTW!!!!
Old 07-21-2017, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think it matters if he resets the password on EQemu, because the account has been banned. It's not just a case of forgot the password. Also, he clearly states he has the EQemu info. Reading comprehension FTW!!!!
Still something is off. They questioned if he was owner. Perhaps OP bought said account/forum handle and due to IP tracking they traced him. Or maybe he is clean. Shit I don't know.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:41 PM
Banned

ban op
Old 07-22-2017, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ban op
I kind of agree. I think my life would improve greatly.

Not that me saying this makes any difference at all, but everything I said was correct and accurate. I'm not sure how or when Rants and Flames turned into Troll and Lie, but okay. I had a rant, so I came to Rants and Flames. Seems logical to me?

I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, but the GMs contacted me and reset my account for me. It wasn't hacked, nothing was missing, and the character was in the exact same spot I left it a year ago. I'm not sure how my account got flagged as RMT, but all is well now! Thank you staff.

I still hate all of you that require the GMs to spend countless hours banning accounts because you feel the need to endlessly circumnavigate the rules of the server.

I thought i'd give you guys some type of resolution to my plight.

Chris
Old 07-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Probably shouldn't have rmt'd. Please ban this forum account
Old 07-22-2017, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azzar just got trolled.
GMs will need to provide proof or it didn't happen.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-22-2017, 07:35 PM
Kobold

$10 says he gave his password out to somebody one time and it hasn't worked out well.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fohkure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, but the GMs contacted me and reset my account for me.
Guy goes 3 months without hearing anything, starts an RNF thread and account gets unbanned within 2 days.
Closed Thread