Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Deathfist belts are excellent for lvls 1 to 12.

Orc scalps 12 to 20 and then left goblin ears 20 to 30.

As far as farming plat, as a lower level druid you can do thex mallets, paws of opolla, and west common cap quests. At higher levels you can do seafuries, lguk live side camps, droga, and some other places as well like the hole.

Btw not that anything worthwhile drops in north HS but its a good spot to level a druid 56+ if permafrost pits aren't your cup of tea.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-13-2014, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plus, since mobs on same faction no longer run at low-hp, druids can power level anywhere now, instead of in undead only zones like befallen and unrest.
You mean the mob flee mechanic being completely broken atm? For maybe the past 3 months mobs will not flee if they have allies within a mile away. This should only happen if multiple mobs are aggroed. Pretty annoying having nothing flee.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Its better than it was before, when they would flee even when there were 20 of them stacked on top of each other.

I still see mobs fleeing properly... it just doesn't work too well in multi-level dungeons I don't think.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its better than it was before, when they would flee even when there were 20 of them stacked on top of each other.

I still see mobs fleeing properly... it just doesn't work too well in multi-level dungeons I don't think.
Yeah...it's nice when you have multiple mobs aggroed and are kiting or doing a DS PL. However, when you're trying to kill a solo mob and a healer is nearby, they get nonstop healed. Even worse, if you're killing a healer class mob, they won't stop healing themselves even when at like 1% hp.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, mobs massively under the level of the person who's killing them should flee. But, no mobs are not fleeing properly at all. I have raptors atm fighting to the death when pulled to safe safe spot. If a mob that flees is miles away from anything it's social with, then yes it'll run.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:05 AM
Kobold

Huh that's odd, I thought more people would know about the newbie quest I'm talking about. Well, I think people know about it, but maybe they just don't know it can get them to 20 for under 1k?

Well now that I realize nobody knows, I'm totally ransoming this. PM with offer for secretz :P

Yeah, I'm not even kidding. PMs . . .
Old 06-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Kobold

karnor's castle. hunt skeletal warlords for tranquil staffs (~40k item) and skeletal berserkers for band of eternal flame (~6.5k). gain exp while you hunt.

use harmony generously to move to different camps. skeletal warlord can spawn at courtyard camps and the jail area (watch out for the undead jailer though). berserker spawns in the rooms adjacent to lcy.

I got a tranquil staff (which I sold for 50k) on a skeletal warlord that spawned by the bridge right next to the courtyard.

Geguven - (a very original) Halfling Druid
Old 06-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolphus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh that's odd, I thought more people would know about the newbie quest I'm talking about. Well, I think people know about it, but maybe they just don't know it can get them to 20 for under 1k?

Well now that I realize nobody knows, I'm totally ransoming this. PM with offer for secretz :P

Yeah, I'm not even kidding. PMs . . .
No clue which quest you're talking about.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No clue which quest you're talking about.
PM him lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2014, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgetroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
karnor's castle. hunt skeletal warlords for tranquil staffs (~40k item) and skeletal berserkers for band of eternal flame (~6.5k). gain exp while you hunt.

use harmony generously to move to different camps. skeletal warlord can spawn at courtyard camps and the jail area (watch out for the undead jailer though). berserker spawns in the rooms adjacent to lcy.

I got a tranquil staff (which I sold for 50k) on a skeletal warlord that spawned by the bridge right next to the courtyard.
This. Also Druids can do very well in Kedge Keep at 50+, and there are a few good items that you can get.

Otherwise quadding seafurries, dino in OoT, and the goold ol' PLing or Porting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Closed Thread