Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

RMT? Lite showing off new computer hardware after farming the server for over a month.... Riiiight... nothing to see here...

U got nothing on Colgate...

RMT? Nizzar showing off new computer hardware after farming the server for over 2 years.... Riiight... nothing to see here...

U got nothing on Stasis...

Skar just take everything you type and pretend the person you are trying to troll is actually yourself. If you do this and change your posts then maybe people will stop thinking you are brain damaged.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The day nihilum was banned yall formed a 10 guild alliance and had the highest numbers ever logged on at the earliest time ever; a force that could have been contesting Nihilum the entire time.... but didn't..... cus....
it pretty sad that all the warm bodies in holo actually believe this.

35 people for 10 am Sunday VS really rustled some jimmies.

i must say though over the past weeks holo has definitely had an infinitely better propoganda machine than nihi or azr ever had. congrats
Old 10-17-2014, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure holocaust isn't nihilum. You guys like to force yourselves to believe whatever bullshit you concoct in your heads.

You zerged in anticipation of nihilum core vets coming back strong (didn't happen) then told holocaust to recruit and contest the timers. It's like you clowns self fulfilled your prophecy and now run around saying, "WE TOLD YOU SO!"

Sorry dude. Log off and don't come back, no one gives a fuck and it would probably be good for you. I haven't logged on in a couple weeks now, but every time I do I see holocaust making azrael mad.
30 is zerging now? interesting

starting to sounds like colgate

yall just dumb as fuck and apparently scared of 30 azrael

recruit and contest doesnt mean recruit whole server, whoever said it meant, recruit 30 gear and contest

but spin it how you want it - pvp aint your forte, we understand.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Banned

How is a 10 guild alliance not a zerg? Because they all aren't flying the same tag. How does anyone even buy into that extreme level of insane bullshit.

The reason why Holocaust's zerg is working, the officers who already have tons of great gear are willing to devote they're time to gearing the people that don't. And Azrael's zerg is failing because they aren't willing to devote that time to gearing up they're members or allies.

It's really just as simple as that, and everything else is pure nonsense. The officers of Holocaust EARNED our loyalty by devoting themselves selflessly to others, if Azrael really wants a taste of those precious pixels than they would take a page from Holocaust's leadership, adopt that strategy, and win.

Or cry on the forums that they did a better job recruiting than you thought they would, because that's been working.
Last edited by Burgerking; 10-17-2014 at 11:10 AM..
Old 10-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Banned

10 guild alliance? do you believe the shit you say

8 of those guild that were mentioned in past are alt guilds of our OWN players

1 is prophets of slosh - like maybe 5 people, if that

1 is eternal light - small crew of friends trying to have fun

lay down the crack pipe syft, everyone of you holocaust noobs can spin anything how you want to

point is we had a chance to enable small crew pvp over dragons, and colgate and crew just shit on it cuz he has some wierd rellapse about wanting to be nizzar

shits funny, case closed
Last edited by Andis; 10-17-2014 at 11:10 AM..
Old 10-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Azrael had 36 people for VS at 10am in the morning but because five of those people had eternal light tags it doesn't count or somethin. Ya we recruited and contested c u later pals, I sense a WTS aon post from lite in the near future.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it pretty sad that all the warm bodies in holo actually believe this.

35 people for 10 am Sunday VS really rustled some jimmies.

i must say though over the past weeks holo has definitely had an infinitely better propoganda machine than nihi or azr ever had. congrats
believe what?

that 35 people were online at 7am pst for uncontested mob, but cried about not having people to contest for previous year?

hard to believe i kno right
Old 10-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

But if they contested than nilly would show up with 300 people next week so there was no point in trying to push timers back or something? But they had some huge pvp wins like the time they killed Phara Dar with zero pvp interaction so that's always a plus.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael had 36 people for VS at 10am in the morning but because five of those people had eternal light tags it doesn't count or somethin. Ya we recruited and contested c u later pals, I sense a WTS aon post from lite in the near future.
this past sunday? wasnt there not sure

what I am sure about is we are back to where we were 5 months ago

zerging eq isnt fun - limits pvp - not sure if you see that

will say this since apparently people in here are dumb: 35 azrael is not a zerg. it is a solid everquest guild number

60-80+ players is a zerg (nihilum/red dawn)

we all had a chance to make this server fun again, but naw people want to fulfill some wierd notion in their lives by doing what nizzar did aka ruin this server
Last edited by Andis; 10-17-2014 at 11:20 AM..
Old 10-17-2014, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]