Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Cleric. Get a friend with a dragon tooth to level up with, better to split exp with a friend than with your pet, and in a group pets wont take a share of it.

with two of them you can go for harder things and level up longer, i personally did Spirocs in TD.

Roll a cleric and have all of your buffs and heals already purchased so you can scribe them as you level up. this makes it even easier.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Banned

Definitely use the tooth with another person. Make them pull the mobs to you as "payment". I've used teeth a few times and the biggest bottleneck on xp is the pulling. You want to set up on a zone wall like 1-30 after that I would just venture out and kill stuff where it stood. This was using OT 1-45 over 16 hours was my most efficient run. Tola robe and two deadwood staves I believe is what I usually used to buff him up and provide a little in combat regen.

Seconding cleric suggestion. It's an awful class to level up but is extremely fun at max level. Not sure why it matters what your other toons are unless you're boxing.
Last edited by Caiu; 04-24-2017 at 12:06 PM..
Old 04-24-2017, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Ok so don't take this the wrong way as I do love playing my mage. However, if you have been used to an enchanter you will not be happy with a mage. The lack of CC/Pacify when trying to solo anything that is not outdoors is frustrating.

Also, if you are planning to level a mage, I mean really don't waste a tooth on them. You already have an OP fire pet (more so with a torch) that makes leveling pretty easy in outdoor/single pull areas. So really unless you have a specific reason for wanting to play a mage, I would second what others are saying. If you have such a great PLing tool like the tooth, use it on a class that may have a rough time at low levels, but is more fun at higher levels, like a Cleric. Just my personal opinion though.
Last edited by Halius; 04-24-2017 at 12:24 PM..
Old 04-24-2017, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

This is a tough one. You have to ask yourself what do you really want to do with your char when you're 50+, because that's when everything changes.

Personally after leveling an enchanter until 60 which was a blast, I haven't found any class remotely close to that level of fun grinding out the levels. I had an epicd jbbd fungi shaman and still quit him at 52. Soloing was pretty monotonous and I could only canni dance so much.

Are these you're only class options?
Closed Thread