Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, i know the conservatives are all jerking off about WW2, but here's the reality: you didn't came to europe because you were against the nazis, you came to europe because you got attacked by japan who was allied to germany. If it was because "nazism are bad people", you wouldn't have left us alone for 3 years before getting off your ass. Also, please remember you actually played little nazis at home by putting american citizens that committed the crime of having japanese ancestry in fucking concentration camps. And of course you're downplaying the fact that USSR played a huge role in the defeat of nazi germany, without even saying that there were 11 different nationalities that participated during D fucking day. Go fuck yourself you and your revisionist history.

Of course, what to expect from a country that actually asked the french to treat the black american soldiers like shit while we actually had muslim senegalese tirailleurs fighting for us. Guess what, we even build them a mosquee at the time. so get off your fucking high horse, every europeans are sick of that shit.

i don't have the faintest idea of what the fuck you're talking about.

if you're talking about the refugees near calais etc, they don't want to be french, they don't even wanna stay in france. Ever wonder why they're in calais ? they wanna go to the UK, most of them because they apparently have family ties there. I guess if they were christians all would be fine by you standards, but they're muslims, so they're terrorists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Guess where would Daywolf would have been in the 40's ? i know..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Libturd logic at its finest, this is the consequence of gargling Obama cum
Old 04-23-2017, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

they are so much deeper than that... Obama is more of a result... although everyone is scammed and embattled against each other over the least bullshit they think the "electeds" will do... rats in an electrified cage... just imagine between that and when they started installing the toggle switches to every part of the socio-word-i-don't-know-economy...
Old 04-24-2017, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they are so much deeper than that... Obama is more of a result... although everyone is scammed and embattled against each other over the least bullshit they think the "electeds" will do... rats in an electrified cage... just imagine between that and when they started installing the toggle switches to every part of the socio-word-i-don't-know-economy...
0bama a result? hah! sort of like the 0bamanation of Desolation, eh? I know a lot of people that swear he's the coming Antichrist to be revealed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol he lives like 2 miles from the WH now and he called france today to congratulate the leftist that won. President of the US shadow govt. He's like an obsessed ex-GF that just won't go away, and you only met her the night before >.>
and she's screeching at your front door... O.O
*bang bang bang* LET ME IN .. LET ME IN!! SCREEEEECH!!!
Old 04-24-2017, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not. She can have all the cummies she wants. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mhmm mhmm *daps hammer*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know OT slows down every single weekend, especially early Sunday. And I'm not really talking french politics, like I said it's too late. france already lost. Same as always.

cuck every post, is that word really popular in tranny circles now? you know, some imagined deep dig against them "breeders"? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't answer my question and why are you talking French politics? Your cuckoldry has been going on for so long tbat you need more cucking in order to help your self out of your self. Just let Xaanka bed your partner/s whomever they may be and watch presidential golf swings.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0bama a result? hah! sort of like the 0bamanation of Desolation, eh? I know a lot of people that swear he's the coming Antichrist to be revealed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol he lives like 2 miles from the WH now and he called france today to congratulate the leftist that won. President of the US shadow govt. He's like an obsessed ex-GF that just won't go away, and you only met her the night before >.>
and she's screeching at your front door... O.O
*bang bang bang* LET ME IN .. LET ME IN!! SCREEEEECH!!!
He sure is not a leftist

But everything right of Pinochet is communism to you.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-24-2017, 09:49 AM
Fire Giant

Question

i seen a French movie once and the girl keep saying owyyy owyyy, but she not look liek it very owwyyy, so it confused me :c
Old 04-24-2017, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't answer my question and why are you talking French politics?
I told you I'm not talking french politics, I fight globalism wherever it may try to hide, useful idiot. I mean if you seriously think people should not speak-up at all as globalists take/retain power, then truly you live by the definition of a cuckold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He sure is not a leftist

But everything right of Pinochet is communism to you.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care how you redefine it, he's a globalist, which means he's a leftist, which means he is a covert or overt communist. Doesn't matter what he says, all globalism is a means to and ends, world communism, comrade jarn.
KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America
Old 04-24-2017, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
I told you I'm not talking french politics, I fight globalism wherever it may try to hide, useful idiot. I mean if you seriously think people should not speak-up at all as globalists take/retain power, then truly you live by the definition of a cuckold.
its funny how corporations can make deals with the goverment to drill oil and not share profits with anyone and you think that globalists were taking over before.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its funny how corporations can make deals with the goverment to drill oil and not share profits with anyone and you think that globalists were taking over before.
Well the globalists are into almost everything. Banks, mega corporations, even non-profit orgs, gettin rich. Money is just a means to an ends: power, otherwise money is pointless. And they all like to have their meetings to decide the fate of things, as they move forward.

I use to have a nice pictorial chart, had 100 of the leading world globalists circling the center, and their links drawn to all the banks and corporations in the outer area of the chart, 1000's of them, all the big names. Just everywhere.

It's not that they are taking over, they already have that, it's just how are they going to respond to the uprisings against them? It's just more notice it now, because they are moving faster to their desired end-goals, they are running out of time. And they are, time is almost up.